13.Dealing

Luhan P.O.V

"What she has to do with the Match?" Suho walked back and forth. "If she leave the School or not it's not our Problem" Kai said.

Suho glared at him. "Woah! Relax bro. You're overreacting" I made him to sit. "Partially it's our mistake"Lay said. "Who told her to come there?" Tao asked him. "She tried to stop our fight" I told him.

Chanyeol gave a weird look. "What? Why are giving that look" I asked him. "Why you two defending her?" He asked me and Suho. I looked at Suho, he doesn't know that I know the truth. "May be we two think that she is Innocent" I said. Suho nodded his head.

"Innocent? Who? Mercy? You know how she behaved in her first day of her school? Did you forgot?" Kai stood.

"Yeah. I remember. But that is nothing to do with current situation. Because of our fight she got injured. Now she going to transfer school" I tried to calm him. He remind silent. "Kai-ah I too hate her. But this is not the right time" I tapped his shoulder.

He sighed. "We have to talk to Exo-Claws about this" Suho said we all nodded. He messaged Kris to meet us in Field.

Sehun P.O.V

Everyone went home after the School bell rang. We reminded at classroom. "Baek, why you didn't apologize to her?" Kris asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn't answer him he just staring at the window. "Yah! Baekhyun" Chen shouted at his ear. Baekhyun jumped from his seat, "Aish! Chen why did you do that"

"You didn't answer to Kris" Chen quickly hid behind Kris. "Now tell me why you didn't apologize?" Kris asked him again. "I don't feel sorry to her" He said and continued to stare the window.

"Bwo? You don't feel sorry? Did you see her face? It happened because of you. How can you say that?" Kyungsoo shook his shoulder.

"I didn't tell her to come there. I didn't hit her intentionally. It was an accident. Besides we have another problem to focus on." Baekhyun said to us. "Yeah. The Match. We have to win the Match" Xiumin said with enthusiastically. "Xiumin-ah don't get excited. We have lot to face it" Chen patted his shoulder.

"Which means we have to be with those Losers? (Exo-Claws)" I shook my head. "Sehun-ah anyhow we are going to play with them. But now we have the reason to be with them. So we can't deny it." Kyungsoo told me.

The reason is Mercy. When I saw her today with that purple bruise on her face made me feel bad. Baekhyun punch is pretty hard to have it. When Principle said if we doesn't win the Match, Mercy will transfer school, I thought it was world's worst Punishment. For past two months she become my annoying Toy. She is so cute whenever she gets annoyed. How can he decide like that? Without Mercy how it will be? No Mercy. No fun. No no it can't happen.

I felt someone poke my cheeks, "Wae?". Chen raised a eyebrow, "What were you dreaming while grinning like a mad and frowning like idiot?". Bwo? Did I smile? Did I frown?

Kris phone vibrated, he took his phone and read the message. "it's from Suho. They want to meet us in the field".

"May be to talk about the Match?" Kyungsoo said. "Or about Mercy". Everyone looked at me. "What? they can also think about not to transfer her from here" I shrugs. "Come let's go" Baekhyun stood and walked out. "From when did he had a interest to talk to them" Xiumin said to us. We shrugged and followed him.

At the field

As soon as we reached we saw Exo-Wings playing with a soccer ball. When they saw us they stopped. "Guys remember no fighting" Kris whispers to us. We nodded.

Suho came towards us, "I'll make it simple. You guys know that we have to win the Match. Let's make a deal, No fighting until the Match over. For Mercy sake"