14.Reminiscing the past

Baekhyun P.O.V

"Appa, our team won in Soccer" little Baekhyun run to his father. "Oh Really? Aigoo, My son must have played well in the Match" He make him to sit on his lap. Baekhyun nodded his head. His eyes searched for his Mother."Appa, where is Omma? I've to tell her about this" .

"Baekhyun-ah you like Appa or Omma? You like to be with Omma or Appa?" His Dad asked him. The latter blinked with confusion. "I like you both Appa. I like to be with you two" He hugged his father.

"Oh my Baekie came home" His mother came from the Kitchen. He ran towards his mother. "I heard you won the Match" He nodded. She kissed his forehead. His father, "When are you going to tell him". His mother startled. "I-I.. really we have to do this?" She begged with tears.

"We already talked about this. You decided this" He shouted at her. Baekhyun started to cry. "Appa, why are you shouting at Omma". His Dad grabbed both of his Shoulder, "Your Omma is leaving Beakhyun. Your Omma is leaving you" .

"Omma" I woke up. I was breathing heavily. "Why? Why I'm dreaming about that. It has stopped so many years, but now why it's coming again" I ruffled my hair in frustration. I lay back on my bed. I felt hot tears ran down in my cheeks.

"No. You should not cry" I wiped my tears and got ready for school. I drove my car to school. I parked my car and walked towards the field. I saw Mercy walking before me, I tried to walk faster to catch her. When she saw me, I walked casually.

"Ah, Baekhyun Good Morning" She smiled. I looked at her. Still there is a bruise in her cheeks, how she can smile at me. "Morning" I said. When we reached the Soccer field, there is no one. "I think we came early" she sat on the field. "I wake early to come here" she yawned.

I sat opposite to her. We kept quite for few minutes. "Sorry" I quietly said. "Huh?" She looked at me. "I said sorry" I looked away. "Sorry for what?" She must be making fun of me. I turned to her, but her eyes shows she doesn't making fun. I sighed, "For this" I pointed the bruise.

"Ah. Don't worry. It will gone in one or two days". She said while smiling. How can she smile like that. "You are not angry at me?" I asked her. "Why should I?" She asked back.

"You have all the rights to angry at me. Because.. Because I hurted you. I made you suffer and I also the main reason why you are involved in this stupid so called punishment. Still, how can you smile like that" I shouted at her.

"I don't think it happened because of you. It's just an accident Baekhyun. I'm the one who came there. So please don't say like that" I blankly looked at her. She continued, "I never thought in two months that you would have concerned about me"

"Who said I concerned about you?" Is she like other girls who tried to do these kind of things to talk to us?. She shrugs, "but still I hate you" Her tone changed. I glared are her. "Don't worry. I too hate you". We sat quietly. Her phone rings, she attend the call.

"Hey! How are you Jane?".

Jane? She must be her friend.

"Jack? What about him?"

She kept quite for a minute.

"Now what did he want from me? It's not enough for him to broke my heart? Now why he want to talk to me?"

Broke her heart? I looked at her. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

"You think sorry can fix my heart? When Dad left, Jack become my everything. I fully trusted him. But Jane he broke my heart. He broke my trust. He cheated on my back."