25. Kris Birthday

Baekhyun P.O.V

"Yah! Why you take me here?" She asked me. "I'm hungry. Follow me" I opened the cafe door. She crossed her arm "I'm not your puppy to follow you Byun Baekhyun" She didn't moved an inch. I know she was pissed off my behavior at school. But I don't know why I behaved like a jerk. 'I didn't say that I'm a jerk'

"Mercy after eating, we can start our argument. Okay?". What kind of question is that. Who will agree for that. I mentally slapped myself for asking her.

"Yeah ok" with that She went inside. I blinked twice. "Are you not coming?" She turned to me. I followed her. We bought Ice Tea and Brownie with Ice Cream. We Sat on the table.

Mercy ate one spoon of brownie, "Yum, Delicious". She is enjoying her Brownie. I can understand now, why Min Joon did that, No one can control themselves when she is cute. Aish! What I'm saying.

"Why are you staring at me?" She looked at me. I shrug and continued to have mine. After eating we came out, I tried to tease her, "Mercy I have some work to do. So you should go by yourself"

Her eyes widened, "Yah! Beakhyun you're the one agreed to take me home. Now how I'll go myself. I don't even know where I'm" She turned around to look.

"But what to do? I have to meet my grandmother. She will be waiting for me" I came with a new lie. She frowned, "Ok. I'll call Suho to pick me" she took her phone out.

I stoped her, "Are you kid? You're seventeen Mercy. Even five year old kid know the way to home"

"I don't go out by myself. I'll always go with Mom or Hana. So how are you expecting me to know the way" she questioned me back.

"Anyway now you have to go alone to your home" it's really fun to tease her. "No, I won't go alone. May be god will send his Angel to take me home" she looked up.

"Hey what you both are doing here?"

We both turned to see the Person. Here we go again. Why they won't leave us alone.

"what are you doing here?" Mercy asked him.

"Did you forgot this is my Mom's shop" Luhan answered her, he continued "And also this is the place where we first- umm you know what I mean"

"Yeah, I know. Leave that" Mercy waved her hand in front of him. "That's why this place look so Familiar"

'What they did here? What is he meant by 'first'' I was thinking deeply. "Beakhyun is everything ok?" Luhan asked me. I nodded my head. Why I chose this place in whole Seoul?

"No. He is not okay. His grandmother is waiting for him. So he have to hurry" Mercy said. I was speechless.

"Oh! You can meet her. I will take Mercy to home"

"Really? Thank you. See Baekhyun I told you" She stick her tongue out. I know what she meant by that. Luhan is her Angel? You got to be kidding me.

"It's okay. I can meet my Grandma at anytime. I'll take you home"

"Baekhyun don't worry. I'll take care of her. Anyway I'm going to meet Suho now. So I'll take her home" Luhan held her hand and started to walk.

Mercy turned back, "Baekhyun I'll see you tomorrow" She waved her hand to me. Luhan opened a car door for her. What he thinking of himself?? Her Angel?? Aish! Why I even getting angry.

Within a second they disappeared from my vision.

Luhan P.O.V

I didn't expect to see her here. I'm so happy, that Baekhyun is went to meet his grandma. Because of him now I will take her home. But I don't like the way how he behaved rudely to her. What is his problem with her?