47. Uncomfortable

Suho P.O.V

"Why the hell did you do that?" Hana smack my head. Everyone were glaring at me and Jane.

"Seriously don't you think of the consequences?" Luhan asked me. "You two must be really crazy" Lay shook his head.

"Why did you said that?" Baekhyun ruffled his hair in frustration. "Out of all people? You did that?" Chanyeol pointed at me.

"Babe, atleast you should have stopped him" Myungsoo voice clearly showed the disappointment in Jane. "Guys, stop accusing us. You should have been there yesterday when she asked us" I stood.

Flashback

I looked at Jane as she looked at me in panic. "We a-already told t-that you h-had an a-accident after the school p-play" I tried not to stutter.

"I'm not asking about that" Mercy replied to me. "Then about what?" Jane crunched her eyebrows.

"As I said I want to know what kind of person I'm, so I can adjust myself in the school. It will be easy for me to be with others'" Mercy looked at us.

Me and Jane sighed in relief. Just a moment ago I thought she was suspicious that we lied. Aish! I mentally slapped myself I almost thought to tell her truth.

"And also I don't familiar with a places where we went. It felt really new to me like that was the first time I have been there. And when I went to Mall with Mom, that kinda felt familiar to me" Mercy was thinking really hard.

Of course that was the first time you went to those places.

"And also why my Korean is different than you, Mom and Dad. My Korean accent as same as Jane" She pointed at Jane, who become stiffen by her sudden question.

What should I do? What should I do? If it continues she might suspect us and the Doctor said we should not let her to think deep.

"I-It's because" Jane looked at me for the help. I sighed, "I'll tell you everything" I made her to sit on the bed as me and Jane sat next to her.

"When you were at eight we decided to go the vacation. We went to our grandparents house in India-" I was cut off by Jane.

"Suho" Jane must be panicked. I smiled and nod at her, "We both really had fun in our Grandparents house. And we met Jane there. She was the daughter of our Mom's friend.

We were enjoying a lot with Jane. Eventually you were attached to Jane and Indian culture. You said you want to stay there for a while. At first Dad and Mom didn't accept it, but you were stubborn and begged them to allow you to stay there.

So they agreed half heartedly. You stayed there with Jane and you studied there. After ten years our parents told you to come back because we missed you. So you agreed and came last year"

I remember when she came here at first in korea. How rudely I behaved to her? How I ignored her?. I didn't realise that I was crying until Mercy wipe my tears. I held her hand and continued.

"We enrolled you in the school. We told the principle that you are my adopted sister as 'Mercy Catherine' and we didn't say your real name".

"Wait. What do you mean by, That is not my real name?" Mercy eyes wide in shock. I shook my head, "No, In India Korean names are not familiar with people. So that's why we named you as 'Mercy Catherine' and Your real name is 'Sarang'"

"Sarang. Kim Sarang? And why you told that I was adopted?" Damn. Now what will I answer about that.

"It's because of safety issues. You know your brother is kind of popular in school. If someone finds you that you were his sister, they might use you against him" Thanks Jane for helping me.