CHAPTER 1

"So you want to play with magic, boy you should know what you're falling for .
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause i 'm coming at you like a dark horse"

I rocked my body to the beat of Katy perry's dark horse as I swept the house. It was one of my favorite songs. As I sang in a loud voice , I heard my sister shouting at her mate in the kitchen. I turned of my music player and walked to the kitchen to see what was wrong.
"You jerk!!!!! How dare you come into our home with another female's scent on you??", my sister, Amanda, shouted at her mate as she gripped the kitchen knife tightly in her hand.
"Baby stop it. You are over reacting. I was talking to the luna" he explained , trying to approach her without putting himself in any danger .
"So why is that bitch's scent all over you like you were hugging or something else?" She asked accusingly.
Zach growled at the disrespect of his Luna but one glare from Amanda made him stop.

"She fell and I caught her. Nothing else baby" he said reassuringly.

"Are you sure about that, Zach ?", Mandy questioned, lowering the knife.

"Yes baby", he said, walking towards her and kissing her softly on her lips.

"Ahem. Mateless teenager over here", I said jokingly as they blushed.

"Okay then. We will go to the bedroom then to save your innocent eyes", Zach teased.

As they went up the stairs, Mandy shouted" leave dinner for us!"

Hi everyone!!!!. I am asking you to vote or comment please. I would really like to see your comments for me to know how to improve my story