CHAPTER 2

It was way after dinner that my wonderful sister chose to come down from her bedroom.

"Finally !!! At last the weird sounds will stop!!!!" I said knowing that she would be beet red after that comment . Sure enough , she was blushing like a little girl.

"Stop teasing me. I am so gonna repay you when you get your own mate. You guys will be fucking all the time", she replied. This time , I was the one blushing.

"I am going for a run", I told her. "Be back in 2 hours".

"Be careful!!" she shouted after me as I ran through the door.

*******
My bones snapped at impossible angles as I transformed to my other form. Shifting did not bring untold joys to me like many werewolves said. Instead it felt painful. Because of this, I tried to shift as little as possible. And its not because I was some rare white wolf or an elemental. I am nothing special. Instead i had an average sized grey wolf with a small patch of white at my right front paw. When my transformation was finished, I allowed my wolf to take control as I ran through the forest, dodging trees and other  obstacles in my way. I felt free from all my burdens and everything else that was holding me down.
Suddenly my wolf came to an abrupt halt. I quickly took control and began sniffing the area. The sweetest scent ever flooded my nostrils and I heard my wolf shouting"MATE!!"
My mate was somewhere in the area!!!I quickly started to trail his scent in the hope of finding him or at the very least learning something about him.
I tracked his scent right to the end of our border . I wanted to pass the border but I knew I couldn't. My wolf whined and begged me to follow his scent.

I lay right at the border , hoping that he would return. But unfortunately he didn't. After i long time of laying there, just inhaling his musky scent, I remembered my sister.
"Oh shit!!!"I muttered to myself. I was gonna be in so much trouble when I got home. I got up and began the long trek home. As I ran in wolf form, I smelled the sweet aroma of my mate. I stopped near a clearing and looked to the right. There, my eyes met with the green mesmerizing orbs of my mate's wolf. I turned to walk over to him but he growled at me then disappeared into the dark forest.

******
When I arrived home, I saw the pacing figure of my elder sister on the porch. She looked worried and upset at the same time. I braced myself for the thunderstorm she was bound to leash on me. I transformed back into a human , putting on my clothes that was left behind a tree.
I walked hesitantly to my sister.
"Erm .... I am home now " I muttered.

She looked around swiftly,placing herself in a defensive stance. When she saw it was me, she breathed a sigh of relief and hugged me so tight that i could hardly breathe.
"Let.. me... go" I managed to squeak out.
Her ecstatic mood suddenly darkened as she released me.
"Are you stupid?"she asked me. "You left for hours on your own. Rogues are in the forest and you left without anyone in the pack knowing where you were. Even the alpha has learned of your disappearance and he will...."

"I found my mate!!"I shouted at her, feeling frustrated at her scolding me like a little child.
She stopped in the middle of her statement and her mouth snapped closed as she stared at me in silence. The only sounds heard were the sounds of wolves howling in the distance .

"Oh my goodness!!"she screeched."where is he?" she asked looking around.

"I don't know. He left", I mumbled.

"What?"she said shocked.
"He left!!" I shouted, tears springing to my eyes. Mandy moved to comfort me but i didn't want her pity. "Leave me alone" I said as I ran through the door, pushing pass her mate .
I ran to my room and cried myself to sleep.

Please vote or comment please.