CHAPTER 3

"I am coming" i screamed as a dark haired figure continued to pound into me. I felt the scratch of his canines on my neck as i released around his rock hard cock .
"You are mine" he whispered in my ears as he emptied himself into me.

My alarm went off as I woke up suddenly. My dream felt so real. I looked down and saw my fingers in my panty and that my panty was soaking with my cum .
"Shit!" I muttered. I got off my bed and went straight into the bathroom to wash off the sticky substance. As i stood under the shower, last night events came back to me.
I found my mate and he left me. I broke down in tears in the shower. I needed my mate. My wolf needed her mate. We couldn't survive without him.
"Are you ok in there Liz?" Zach asked.
"Yea I am fine" I shouted, grabbing the towel off the rack and wrapping it around my wet, trembling body. I opened the bathroom door to see both Zach and Mandy standing outside with a concerned look on their faces. "Honestly guys " I said as i walked passed them going back into my room.

I pulled on my army sweatpants and a t shirt. I then caught my luscious blonde hair in a messy ponytail. I ran downstairs and saw my sister making breakfast...or should i say, attempting to make breakfast. Zach was nibbling on her mark. I could see she was clearly turned on and so was Zach , judging by the extra large bulge in his pants.
" Seriously guys. " I said catching their attention. "Mateless teen...." I trailed off. I could no longer say i was mateless . Mandy seemed to have caught on my line of thoughts.
Her face softened as she said, "I am so sorry Liz "
I turned my head to the side as i could not bear to see the pity in her eyes. "I have to go to the daycare"I said , walking out of the house swiftly , not even stopping for breakfast.
You may be wondering, what the hell am I doing at the pack's daycare. Well, I work there. I keep the young pup as their parents go to work or training. I am very fond of pup. I really wanted to have my own pup with my mate. At the sound of the word 'mate', tears spring to my eyes once more.
I ran to the pack house in my human form. I was actually quite early for work so I didn't need to shift.
I entered the pack house and went straight to the daycare. To my surprise , the luna was there with her three year old daughter , Grace.
"Luna ", I said, as I bowed my head in submission.
The Luna looked at me with distaste in her big brown eyes.
Everyone knew that the Luna did not like me. This was because the former Alpha wanted to mate me to his son, her mate.
She tilted her head slightly to acknowledge my greeting.
"Lizzie", Grace exclaimed as she ran out of her mother's arm and clung to my feet.I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulders. Luna Judy just looked at me and walked out of the daycare.
"Seems like you got someone pissed off" Aby said as she walked into the room. Aby was the Beta's mate. Other than my sister, she was the only one who could tell off luna Judy without the her retaliating .
"Oh well. What is the worst can she do?" I asked.
Aby shrugged and said "let us start working"