CHAPTER 6

When I arrived at the day care, there was no one in sight. I was a bit puzzled so I checked the time on the phone.

Crap !!! I was gone for more than an hour. I was gonna be in so much trouble. I grabbed my bag and pushed the remainder of Vaughn's pants into it and started to walk to the exit.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Damn it. Luna Judy caught me.

"L...luna ", I stuttered , bowing my head in submission.

"Where were you?"she questioned .

"I went for a run "I muttered, my head still bowed, knowing that no matter what I said I would be in trouble.

"You lazy bitch!!!! ",She screeched. "You are suppose to be looking after the pups but you went running. Is this what you do everyday? I can't believe that Craig allows you to endanger the life and safety of Gracie . "

I whimpered , biting my lips in fear. I didn't want to leave the pups .

Due to the commotion, Alpha Craig came down into the day care centre along with Beta Jackson.

He went straight over to the luna and took her small face in his large hands."What is wrong babes?" he questioned.

"This bitch is disrespecting me." she cried , her bottom lip quivering.

I knew what she was doing. She was trying to get me in trouble.
" she isn't trying anything. We are already in trouble",Ella grumbled.

The Alpha looked at me with a look of incredulity. "Is this true Liz?" he asked.

"No alpha" I said with my head bowed.

"Are you calling your Luna a liar?" he shouted. He was clearly losing his temper. He took a step towards me, his hands raised. He was going to hit me . I quickly raised my bag to protect my face
I closed my eyes and waited for the blow to land but it didn't. I hesitantly opened my eyes and saw that they were no longer interested in me but what had fallen out of my bag.

It was Vaughn's tattered sweatpants!!!!

"Now shits about to get real", my wolf said sarcastically.

Sorry for the late update. Just have been really busy. But i am trying to update every week. I am also asking you to vote and or comment. Its hard writing a book with little or no motivation . So i am just asking you to do what you would have wanted your readers to do