CHAPTER 14

The first few waves of the heat were bearable. I did very little screaming. But as I entered into the third and hopefully last day, I knew it would come like a great tsunami . Vaughn had completely forgotten about me from I was chained here. Of course, I knew that the reason for that was my heat. Once he came here, he would lose all self control and mark and mate me then and there. Not that I would mind .
I felt a burning sensation between my thighs. It was starting again. I tried to breathe evenly but my breath came in rapid puffs. Then it struck me like a bolt.
I screamed until my voice was gone and my throat felt swollen and raw.

I was drifting off to sleep when I smelt the musky scent of my mate flooding the room. His scent sent a flood of desire between my thighs. His nostrils flared and he came on the bed in lightening speed.

"P..p..please touch me," I begged. Not caring that I sounded like a desperate hussy .

"I can't," he groaned.

I opened my legs for the smell of my heat to entice him.

"Dammit Liz " he said as he slammed his mouth to my lips. I responded immediately. I opened my mouth and his tongue dove into my mouth ravishing me, dominating me. I groaned into his mouth and arched my back, offering my bare breasts as an offering. He took it and left my mouth to trail kisses around my breast. I groaned in frustration.

"Suck it, "I growled. He complied and took one rosy nipple into his mouth. I groaned and moaned, pressing against my restrains so I could hold his head right there. He seemed to have recognize my intentions so he broke the chains that bound me so that i could use my hands without any restrains. I rubbed my hand over his bare back, loving the feel of him. He stiffened and I growled, flipping us over so that I was on top.

"I like this position" I purred.

He looked up and smirked. "Let me see what you can do in this position"

I began kissing his pectorals , going down until I reached his abs . I have them a long lick and focused on his V line. I looked up for permission and he nodded. I took his rock hard cock out of his pants and licked the tip. He released a heady groan.

"He likes this. Continue" Ella said .
I took all of him into my mouth, his cock hitting the back of my throat. He tasted so yummy . I bobbed my head up and down.

"More" ,he growled.

I complied willingly , tasting the saltiness of his pre cum. We were so engrossed in our sexual activities that we didn't hear that someone had entered the room.

The awkward clearing of throat was what brought us out of our sexual trance.

I looked up at the intruder while I used my hand to bring Vaughn to his peak, continually kissing the tip.
"What is it?" Vaughn asked once he had regained some semblance of control.

"Rogues".