CHAPTER 17

Sexual content ahead. If you do  not desire to read it skip to the next chapter.
Thanks
**********

He dragged me up the stairs and pushed me into a dimly lit room.  I stumbled and fell on the carpeted ground. In the blink of an eye , he was hovering over me, his green orbs dark with desire and need. Molten fire licked at my needy core, which was already wet due to the promise of finishing what we had started.  I opened my legs and raised my hips, wanting him to fill my empty body. 
If possible, his eyes darken further at my impulsive action. He crushed his lips against mine, ravishing and bruising it. I heard a keening noise and realized with  shock that I had made that sound.
He bit my lips , asking for entrance which I gladly gave. Our tongues came together furiously in a clash for dominance which I was reluctant to lose. But in the presence of his dominating masculinity , my seeming dominance withered away like a lily in a dry desert. His tongue licked every corner of my mouth, massaging my tongue. I hungrily grinded on him, way too aroused to be concerned with modesty.
Then he groaned. With that heavy groan he gave, pride filled me . I made this powerful man groan with want  for me. Suddenly the dry humping wasn't enough. I started to take off my shirt but Vaughn bested me. He tore it in two, staring intensely on the two buds which were already rock hard.

"Please"I moaned.

That was enough for him to take one peak into the warm moist cavern that was his mouth. As he licked, nibbled and squeezed , I felt an overwhelming orgasm approaching. It seemed as if he sensed the approaching orgasm so he left that peak, leaving the orgasm to wither away.

I groaned in frustration, slapping his shoulders lightly. He then took the deprived peak into his mouth. It was pure bliss. I arched further into his mouth, wanting him to take it all in. 

"More"

As he caressed my breasts, I shimmied out of the borrowed jeans, not wanting him to rip another borrowed article of clothing. When I was in my panties I pushed my hand to my core and flicked a finger against my aching clitoris. I rubbed furiously at it , moaning out loud. I heard a low growl.

"Don't you dare"

I ignored him, and continued to fondle myself, bringing myself back to the brink of another orgasm. I was about to come when Vaughn bit my nipple hard enough to draw blood. In shock , I took my hand out of my panties only to feel Vaughn replacing it with his.

" This is mine . And no one touches what is mine" he roared.

And with that he pushed in his finger to the hilt. I screamed in pain and pleasure, my core clamping and convulsing as his finger breached my core's  natural defence. He stopped moving his finger to allow me to get accustomed to it . After a minute or two, I nodded my head for him to continue.
The first thrust of his finger had me screaming ,no longer in pain but ectasy. I groaned and instinctively raised my hips for a deeper penetration . He complied, and soon, three fingers were not enough for me.

"Please....... I need you",I whimpered when he kept on pushing me to the brink of ectasy.

With my plea, he flipped me over and pulled me up on my knees. I started to protest but the low growl he gave silenced me.  With my ass raised and my face pressed against the carpet,  Vaughn began to slide into me. Even with all his previous ministration, his entrance was anything but smooth. He was just too big, his masculinity overwhelming.I felt full, like my body would split into two. He stopped and started playing with my clitoris. When I was once again moaning in delight, he slid the rest of his length into my sheath.
He gave a mighty roar as his control disintegrated.

His hips snapped as he pounded into me ,  going deeper and deeper with each thrust. Low growls filled the room, his claws digging painfully into my hips. But I was lost to the pain. Instead, pleasure consumed me.

"Tight..... so damn tight " he growled.
I moaned and tried to move but I was completely restricted as he started moving impossibly fast pushing me back to the edge. But this time he didn't stop. Instead he pushed me over the precipice . I screamed as lights blinded me, my entire mind going blank . Before  I embraced the darkness, I heard his loud roar of fulfillment