CHAPTER 8

The feeling of a cold liquid on my face woke me up from the welcomed darkness. I quickly sat up and noted my surroundings .

I was in a new cell that was a lot bigger than the one I was in before. And, it had normal bars instead of silver bars or wolfsbane covered bars. Hearing the clearing of throat , I looked up to see the Beta staring at me with hard cold eyes.

"Come on Elizabeth. The alpha wishes to see you"

After saying that, he turned and walked away. I guess that I was suppose to follow him so I walked dejectedly behind him straight to the Alpha' s office.

"Wait here ", he said and went into the Alpha's office.

After a long tortuous couple of minutes, he walked out and motioned with his hand for me to enter. As I entered the office, I saw both Alpha Craig and Luna Judy sitting at a desk.

"This is not good",Ella said to me.
"I know".

"Please sit down," Luna Judy said with a fake smile plastered across her equally fake face.

I sat as commanded and waited to hear the verdict.

"You are no longer a member of this pack."

My jaw dropped in shock as I stared incredulously at the pair. I could not believe this. "W..w...what ?" I stuttered out.

"You are expelled from this pack for gross disrespect to your Luna and Alpha. You are given twenty four hours to say good bye to your relatives . After that you must leave Red Moon territory or else you will be killed on sight."

"You can leave now, " Luna Judy said with a smirk on her face.

I walked stiffly to the door. I still could not believe it. I gave the alpha couple one last glance. Alpha Craig seemed a bit uncomfortable.

" Good bye Pooh bear." I said to Craig, using the old nickname I had for him. Pain flashed across his face at the memory but his eyes became blank.

"Good bye Elizabeth" he said with finality. I turned and walked out of the door and out of his life.

Hello everyone. I know i haven't updated in like forever. I have exams going on and everything. So i am back for a while. Please vote or comment. For the next update, i have set a target. 5 votes on this chapter and a comment. Thanks everyone