Love is Bound for Eternity

Read further to find out more... 

Sorry if my fanfics have slow updates. I have many crappy assignments to finish.

Hope you will enjoy this... 

^_^>_<°_°•_• 

~~~~~~~~~~~~==========~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

It was a cold morning when my alarm clock woke me up,’ I guess it’s time to pack up and get ready then.’ I thought to myself. I checked the time, ‘5:00AM’ well I must get ready then. I groggily carried myself to the washroom to groom myself. I detached the clothes I am wearing and hopped into the shower to cleanse myself before the flight. I rubbed my hair with my favorite vanilla scented shampoo and cashmere body wash for my body; I rinse off the remaining soap off myself. After that, I wrapped myself into my warm cozy red robe; I sauntered my way over my walk-in closet to find something to wear. I chose to wear (outfit at the side including the hat) and my favorite black Sky Hi Nike Dunk wedges. I braided my hair in a waterfall braid and then curled it. As for my make-up, I put on some baby powder, mascara and my favorite red lip balm on my lips. I wore diamond earrings for my four extra piercings at my right and one diamond earring for my extra piercing at my left. For my original ear piercings, I just wear some hoops. You are probably wondering why I am waking up so early. Well, I am moving to a boarding school in London, UK. In my home, my parents were never home, my British mom being the owner of a handicraft company and my Australian father being a manager of one of the most popular gasoline stations. Therefore, they are seldom at home, we maybe wealthy but not that wealthy either.

I checked the time, 6:00AM it said. I sauntered my way to my Gucci bag, I placed my phone, wallet and other necessities I would need until I reach London. After that, I walked out my room giving one last look to my room that I probably would not see in months. I closed my door and went down the awfully long spiral stairs going down to the first floor, my room is apparently on the third floor, my parents room and office are at the second floor and the living room, dining room, kitchen and main bathroom is at the first floor. I went to the kitchen to find a note beside my breakfast.

Sorry dear, I could not accompany you to the airport. I got a call from the office today, something about a partnership, Good luck sweetie.

We rented a van for when you reached London, He will escort you to the boarding school.

Call me when you reach the boarding school sweetie, I love you.

               --Love Mom <3

After I ate my breakfast, I walked out the door, pulling three luggages and one stock box with my art materials in it as I locked the door. I walked over the gate as it closed shut behind me. I hailed a cab to drive me to the airport. As the cab arrived, the driver placed all of my things in the trunk of his car with a grunt. When we reached the airport, I paid the cab driver my fair plus a tip for helping me placing my things on the pushcart. I walked my way through the airport to put my luggages in the check-in aisle. I waited for the call of my flight as I sit on the lounge.

“Passengers of British Airways flight 777, bound to London, UK is now boarding.” The flight attendant announced over the speaker. I walked over to gate 10 to go to my seat in the plane. I made myself comfortable on my sit as the captain of the plane spoke.

“Good Morning ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking from British Airways flight 777. We are about to take off, please put on your seatbelts and enjoy the rest of the flight.”He said as the plane took off. It has been a few hour since the plane took off and we are about to land as the captain say. As we land, I let most of the passengers go out before I did. I walk out towards my luggage as a worker helps me place them at the pushcart. I walked my way through the airport towards the exit to find a guy with brown hair holding a sign that has my name on it, it must be the driver my mom said in the note. I made my way of to the driver as he smiled and greeted me a warm ‘welcome to London’. While we made our way through the road going to the boarding school, I dialed my mom’s phone number waiting for her to pick up her phone.

“Mom, I am here at London now, how are you? How was the partnership thing you were saying.” I asked her as she picked up her phone.

“Hi dear, the partnership went well. The Jonas Brothers’ mom, Denise Jonas loves handicraft. Okay, I have to go dear, I will text you later. Denise and I need to discuss some papers. Bye sweetie, I love you.” She said then hanged up. We reached the campus and the driver instructed me to stay put while he brought my stuffs in my dorm room in which I complied. I waited for a few minutes and then the driver returned, giving me my dorm keys, class schedule and locker keys. I said a simple farewell, which he gladly returned as I shoved the keys in my bag, took my sunglasses and placed them over my eyes. The driver got out to open my door as I stepped out to breathe such fresh air. I approached the building looking into the paper the driver gave me. Then, the jocks approached me.

"Hey there beautiful, name's Jake Stevens. So what are ya looking for, what is your name?" A jock with a quiff brown hair and he looks like Austin Mahone asked me while eyeing me up and down.

"Ohh hello Jake, well I am going to look for my room, and my name's Macie Anne Evans." I said completely being nice since I will be here for the next 2 years of my life.

"Oh is that so, then I'll show you; beautiful name you got Macie." Jake said, with a smile on his face, and then we started walking through the hall.

"So macie, who will be your roommate at the dorms?" He asked. Moreover, when I looked at the paper, their names are Harold Edward Styles and Zayn Jawaad Malik.

“There are two of them, Harold Edward Styles and Zayn Jawaad Malik." I said surprised that I have two roommates.

Before he had the time to answer, we had reached the room.

"Well here you are, See you later Macie." He said

"See you to Jake, Bye." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and winked then left.

I knocked at the door but nobody answered and I remembered that I have a key, so I put the key on the key slot then twisted it. As I opened the door nobody was there, and I noticed that the room was huge, there are three queen-sized beds and there are three walk in closets so I decided to unpack my clothes and things.

As I finished unpacking and after fixing my things and art materials that’s in a big stock box, I went out from my walk in closet and checked the time and noticed it is 12:09 at noon.

Therefore, I got my hygienic materials, placed them to a basket like container, headed to the bathroom, and started brushing my teeth. After that, I went to my closet, got my makeup bag, and applied red lip balm at my lips.

I was texting my mom when suddenly the door opened and closed at the same time, so I went out of my closet, what I saw made me froze....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What ya think had happened and who are those who walked in the room...

Wait for the next update to find out... Hope for your votes and comments

oh and I don't hate one direction, I just think it suits their character here. 

Love you lots <3 <3 <3