Chapter 14 : Argument

Recap:

 "Guys! I found something." I said loundly. I picked up the book again and read it. I gasped at what I read.

"What is it Liam?" Niall said.

“It’s Macie." I said still in a shock.

"What about her??? Let me see that." Harry said as he snatched the paper. He read it and gasped too.

"What is it Haz? Shit please will any of you two tell us wha yo read." Louis said as he looked at both me and Harry frustratedly.

"Macie is-" Harry started but stopped once he heard a moan. We all look towards Macie as she started to stir her baxk still facing us though. She sat up and faced us, we all gasped...

"What happened?" Macie asked us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------===========================================-=-==========================================================-=-=-=================================================================================================================================================================

Harry's POV:

 "Guys, I found something." Liam said loudly as he picked up the book again and read it. He gasped as he read it. I checked the book and I saw a picture of a birthmark. In the picture, it is on the side of the back.

"What is it Liam?" Niall said.

“It’s Macie." He said still in a shock.

"What about her? Let me see that." I said as I dropped the book and snatched the paper from his hands and read it. I too gasped.

"What is it Haz? Shit please will any of you two tell us wha yo read." Louis said as he looked at both Liam and me frustrated.

"Macie is-" I started but stopped once he heard a moan. We all look towards Macie as she started to stir her back still facing us though. She sat up and faced us, we all gasped...

"What happened?" Macie asked us. Macie's eyes turned black but it vanished as she blinked.

"You went unconscious when the pentagram mark on your back glowed. Our initials were on it's sides and it glowed blood red then each one of us felt a burning sensation and we screamed as well but it stopped as soon as it reached the next person after the other. You however are in so much pain that you fell to unconsciousness. Macie, you are our mate." Louis said.

"What happened to the mark?" she asked as she put her singlet on.

"It faded after our initials glowed." Zayn said.

"Wait, mate? what on earth do you mean?" Macie asked completely clueless.

"You are our soulmate, kind of like the missing piece of us." Liam said.

"We have waited so long for you."Louis said happily as he hugged Macie.

"We also found something. Harry?" Liam said I looked at him and nodded.

"It is a page of the book we were reading that was ripped apart from its original page. It is said that a gift will be given by the goddess of nature and animals.” I said and the boys gasped.

“Wait, goddess of nature and animals?” She asked.

“Yes, you are-.” I started but is cut off by Macie’s phone ringing.

“Hold on, I need to take that call.” She said.

“Hello? Nathan?” She said through the phone and me and the boys tensed at the mention of his name.