chapter 3 : At the room with them

RECAP :

I was about to look again from the dark shower curtain when she went in the shower with only her undergarments and her robe. Fuck, she's really hot. but somehow she's different, she's perfect and natural.

I was deep in thoughts when......

okay here it is..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV :

i was deep in thoughts when Macie started removing her undergarments, i was startled at first but then i realised she didn't see me.

I was about to move closer to her when there was a knock on the door. Way to ruin the moment Zayn.

Macie put her robe and went to answer the door, i took this chance to jump out the window.

Macie's POV :

"What it is Zayn?" i asked as i opened the door.

"Ohh. sorry to disturb you but have you seen Harry?"He aske in a sleepy tone. Awe. he's so cute, wait Macie stop saying that.

"Sorry but I haven't seen him either, Sorry." i said as calmly as possible.

"It's okay. i just thought you saw him, i will be heading out at the school grounds with the boys. You wanna come?" he asked me.

"Ummm... i would love to but i need to take a shower first so maybe I'll just go out later." i said not wanting to dissapoint him.

"It's okay, i will wait for you." he said excitedly

"Okay?" i said but it's sounds more of a question.

20 minutes later i was done. I was wearing jeans and a black laced bra and some matching underwear. I wore a crop top and placed an oversize jacket on. I was wearing my black wedges on. I curled the bottom of my hair. I put mascara and red lip balm.

When i was finished, i went out of my closet. Zayn was on his bed looking at his ipad. He didn't notice me, yet...

"So Zayn, how do i look?" I asked as i was infront of his bed.

When he look up to me and he's mouth nearly touch the ground. Awweee he is so- Wait Macie stop it, don't fall for it. Then his mouth closed and turned into a smirk.

"Well, you look hot and not to mention gorgeous."He said, ughh... men...

"So shall we go.?.?." He asked while standing up fron his bed.

"Yes, we shall."I said. smiling innocently at his, he just chuckled and opened the door and motioned me to go out first.

When we got out, Zayn checked the door if it's locked and shoved the keys in his back pocket.

We were walking down the dorm, when....

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Oooppps cliffhanger, hahahaha.

What do you think would happen next.

Sorry if its been a while since i had the chance to update coz it's my parents anniversary.