Chapter 8 : The wolves(The Wanted) are back

Liam's POV  :

I am in the forest within a few seconds,.

" Do you know?" Harry asked me.

" Know what?" i asked confused,.

" Did you know that Nathan and his wolf gang came back because of Macie, they want her.. I mean who couldn't right? She's everything a guy could ever ask for." Harry said, I felt myself boil up, how dare he, when i find nathan, i'm really going to twist the head of that mutt,. I agree with Harry, Macie really is something... She's like an Angel from heaven. 

" Hey guys?" i asked them.

" yeah Liam?" They said in unison.

" did you notice that we're like, so mesmerized towards Macie." I said, then they all nod.

" Do you think she's....." Niall said but trailed off...

"She's what Niall? our mate?" Zayn said...

" Yeah..." Niall answered.

"Ya know, I kinda agree with Naill, I mean think about it guys, we always like to be with her, talk to her, and when she's going somewhere with Jake or any of the guys here at school, we feel uncomfortable,.hell, we even feel angry ..." Louis said... come to think of it,. Louis is right...

"Yeah, i agree with both of them to, but we must make sure first before telling her..." I said,. then they nodded in agreement...

"Guys, how about Nathan and his god damn Wolf Gang? What if they will know Macie,. And Macie being the friendly an sweet girl she is might befriend them, What if they get close with each other?" Harry said worried and in the sound of his voice, his a bit fiery too. wow, the more we think of Macie, the more we become protective towards her.

"Well, we can't let that happen can we? and besides they aren't enrolled in our school anyway... so that's 1 thing we don't need to worry about. Right?" Zayn said, and we nodded in agreement.

After our little talk, we planned it out, we must alway keep an eye over Macie without her knowing so that it's less of a risk of her being close to those mongrel mutts... After we finalized everything we went back to the school and went inside the dorm room of zayn, harry and Macie... when we got there, we were shocked as to what we saw....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you think did the boys saw? is it Nathan and hid wolf gang as harry call them? or is it MAcie naked?

curious???

as do i guys,. wait till the next update to find the next scene... :)

hope you like this chapter guys... >_< ^_^

love ya.... >_< *_* @_@ T_T :] :D

COMMENT, VOTE AND READ GUYS... :D >_< :} :] :)