Chapter 2 : Meeting one direction.

Recap :

I was texting my my mom when suddenly the door opened and closed at the same time, so i went out of my closet and what i saw made me froze....

What ya think, oMg I'm so excited. so here's the next chapter ... hope you like it

°°°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 :

Meeting one direction (my roommates)

Macie's POV :

One direction is right infront of me, Ughhhh... My day just got better and better. (Note the sarcasm.)

"Ummm.... Who are you all, why are you here, do you know my roommates?" I continuously asked them.

" Ohh... I'm Harry, this is Zayn,Louis, Liam, and Niall, are you Our new roommate?" The curly one that i presume was Harry, said then asked while eyeing at me up and down with a smirk on his face. Ohh i would love to slap that smirk off his face.

"What's your name beautiful?" Harry I presumed asked me.

"My name's Macie, Macie Evans. remove that smirk off of your face will you, before I slap it off myself." I said, he just smirked more.

"Feisty." Harry said walking over to his bed and lying down. Whoooo. how i hate that smirk.

Then Niall, Liam and Louis walked out the door and closed it. Okei thats weird. Then Zayn went inside his closet, he started rummaging around, even though I could see him properly, I saw a bit of it and I felt my whole face reddened from blushing, I guess. I walked towards my closet and closed it behind me. I fucking saw him take off his shirt and his abs, damn. Fuck, what the heck am I saying? Shit. I rummaged through my clothes to get a robe and clothes because I need a shower from the fixing that I've been doing with my things, I'm sweating like a hyena...

Harry's POV :
I went inside the bathroom to get a shower when the door opened and someone went in. I looked and it was Macie with a robe in her hands.

This is going to be fun. I said to myself with a grin in my face.

I was about to look again from the dark shower curtain when she went in the shower with only her undergarments and her robe. Fuck, she's really hot. but somehow she's different, she's perfect and natural.

I was deep in thoughts when.....