chapter 7 ; in the library...

sorry guys, i just updated today...

i've got a problem in the past few weeks in my account...

it's kinda funny coz, i forgot my password but it's fine now so, i can continue with my stories now... :D
@_@ T_T

hope you'll like my stories there..... :0

###################################################################################

recap :

i sat down and started reading when someone sat down beside me, i looked up and saw,....

Liam, what is he doing here? ohhh nevermind.

"Hi Macie, what book are you reading..?" He asked, I look at him then smiled.

"I'm reading macbeth, you.?" I asked.

" I'm reading 'The Forgotten Garden , by: Kate Morton." He said smiling, Awee. his so cute when he smi- , wait, what? stop Macie... don't fall for any of their charms,. You'll just get hurt i the end anyway...

"Macie, Macie..." Liam said bringing me out of my thoughts...

"Wha? "I said gaining focus again.

"I was asking if you and i could go to the movies tonight, you kinda zoomed out...." He said chuckling a bit...

"Oh, i was just thinking about the animal shelter across the campus..." I said, smiling shyly.

"Ohh i see, if you want we can go there tomorrow morning,. " He said...

"Reallyr?! " i asked excited then he nodded

" thanks Liam..." i said then hugged him.

"Anytime, love. So do you want to go to the movies later tonight?" He asked, so i pulled away from him then i smiled.

"Sure, I would love to go to the movies with you mr. Payne..." I said then he smiled and laughed... "So, what are we going to watch?" I asked him

"Umm, a scary movie if you would like," he said then I gave him a weird face

"No, no, its fine if you hate scary movies,." He said frantically .

"Its ok Liam, infact I love scary movies..."I said smiling at him... He looked up at me, his somewhat shocked by my statement...

"Really, most girls fear scary movies,." He said.

"Well Liam, I'm not like most girls,." I said grinning like a hyena,. I f that's even possible.

"I agree Macie, you are not like other girls, Your different in a good way that is,." he said ... then i smiled at him.

Liam's POV:

"I agree Macie, you are not like other girls, Your different in a good way that is,." I said ... then she smiled at me...

While she was talking about her previous school, I sniffed something,. It smells like a dog, an awful wet dog smell. Nathan,. what do they want now....?

Macie said that she'll be goig back to the dorm so i escorted her there then dashed of to the forest where the boys are...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~~~~~~~~~

What do you think happened,. Will Macie enjoy her lunch with Jake, or will something bad happen?

Will the guys finally figure out that their mate is Macie....

see you at the next chapter guyss

love yah.. >_<^_^