Chapter 11 : The Boys on Stalker Mode

Recap:

"That's what i saw when you shook me up, the vision was cut, but to make sure if my vision is accurate,. We need to check her back...." I said over to the guys...

Their mouths are wide open," Guys...!?" i said snapping my fingers infront of them...

"Then what are we waiting for? let's follow Macie now shall we...?" Harry said while standing up...

Then i heard 3 pairs of OK's around the room, i stood up too to follow them...

We were at the alley when.....

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Macie's POV :

I am walking down the alley after i left jake in the club with some of his friends. Why you may asked?. , well, some of her friends are hitting on me, so yeah. I left...

I was walking when there was a red hammer that stopped beside me, i stopped and looked at them... Oh. My. , there are 5 hot guys that came out... Well this is just some luck, right...?( note the sarcasm )...

" Hey there gorgeous, why are you walking all alone at this time of the night?" He asked...

"Umm, may i ask who are you?" I asked politely...

"I am Nathan, me lady, Nathan Sykes." The guy with blondish hair. "This is Siva,Tom,jay and Max." He said, gesturing to the other 4 boys that were with him.

"Macie, Macie Evans,. It is also a pleasure to meet you gentlemen. May I ask why are you here?" I asked again politely...

"Well you see Macie, we were on our way home after being in the woods after checking the wild life there when we saw you strolling. I hope we didn't scare you." He said slyly smiling.

"Don't worry Nathan I am the kind of girl who is friendly and not judgmental, but you guys did give me a bit of a scare a few moments ago, but Im fine now." I said smiling. They smirked.

"Well, isn't that lovely Ms. Evans, you are an extraordinary girl, can i ask you something?" Nathan asked.

"You already asked me." I said to him then giggled.

"Oh, feisty ah," he said then he came near me and hugged me by the waist, I giggled at him, how nice, someone is hot tempered. Geez, i thought if you're friendly, they'll return the favor, but the way I see it, the more you become nice, the more they will stick to you,. I am not much of a fan of attention, it's like the darkness from the light, i rather be in the shadow, where no one knows, but apparently the opposite of what i want is happening to me...

"Fine, what's your question then Sir Sykes.?" I said, his still hugging me from behind, so i faced him.

"Would you like to have lunch with us tomorrow? And maybe uh, hangout in our place?" Nathan asked shyly,. Awe, his shy,.

"Don't mind if I do kind sir, but i need to go now, it's super late and my roommates must be worried." I said to him. He let go of me then kissed my cheek, he said our goodbyes then they rode off.

Then I heard I heard a deep, husky voice behind me, "So who were those guys, Macie?"

Harry's POV:

We went to the club but Macie wasn't there, then we saw a girl, Niall took a closer look and it was Macie, but she was facing a red hammer beside her, then a guy came out, we can't see him though,. He hugged her,. My blood boiled, including the other boys.

"What it going on, who is that guy!?" Niall whisper-yelled.

"Why is she hugging that guy?!"Liam yelled

"We must do something guys,." I said calmly, but when i look at Macie, the guy kissed her in the cheek,. Fucking cunt.!

We were about to attack the guy when he climbed onto the red hammer then flee,.

There are more of them?! Fucking piece of shits!?

Zayn's POV:

Who the fuck does that guy think he is. Even if we are not one hundred percent sure if Macie is our mate, we are too jealous about guys around he, i mean, she can attract any guy just by her presence.

That worthless piece of shit. Who is that guy?! Why is Macie so nice to him.?!

Seriously, if Macie is really our mate, well even if she's not, she will really get punished...

Call me selfish but i just don't want anyone looking, touching or even being around her, except for the boys and I.

Louis' POV :

Fuck,. I'm not being selfish but I can't stand guys gawking and flirting with her,.

For her being the friendly and non judgemental type of girl with her looks and curves, guys will surely flirt with her, like that guy riding a red hammer,. He's literally feeling her up or something.

And i think there are more of them in that car.

Macie's POV:

Crap...

Why is he here.?!

1/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-///-::-/--/3-:-/--/-/-/-/-//-

Hope you like this chapter....

Who could it be? The boys?

Comment on what you think guys...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU... ^_^