chapter 5 : school grounds

recap :

when we reach the grounds, we headed towards the guys.

while we were walking a lot i mean a lot of guys were looking at me. Okei this is getting weird.

When we're almost at the spot where the guys are , someone tapped my shoulder, when i look who it is, Its........

---#----###--------######---_-------

Macie's POV :

Its Jake. Well why does he look nervous. What happened to him

"Hi Jake, what's up?" I asked

" Hey Macie, Well i was wondering if you would like to eat lunch together later?" He asked looking down to his feet.

"Well if you'd like, then sure, I'll join you for lunch, m'kay?" I said while i put my hand to his shoulder.

He looked up and smile.

"See you later then Macie." He said then kissed my cheek. Okay, now something's going on.

After that i walked to the spot where Zayn is sitting.

"Hi I'm Macie." I said to the other 3 Guys.

"I'm Liam, this is Louis and this is Niall. Nice to meet you Macie, glad you could come."Buzz cut boy that i suppose liam said.

"So Macie, you'd you like to join us in Nandos,.?" Harry said, appearing from behind the tree.

"I would love to, but Sorry. Jake asked me to join him at lunch later. Maybe some other time?" I asked Them, They look Angry? Okay now this guys are creepin the shit out of me.

"Okay, how bout tomorrow, anyway classes start next week.?" Niall asked.

"Sureeeeeee. Why not." I said. I feel this awkwardness so I stood up and smiled at them.

"Hey guys, I'm just going to the building. I forgot something inside, see you later." I said and sped off, not giving them a chance to answer back. I walked inside the building an started walking.

_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

Hey guys, i know I'm not updating but I'm, well, thinking of new chapters for the story so, i would be editing the chapters of the story so that the readers would understand it . Haha

Anyway hope you enjoyed this edited chapters.