chapter 10 : The Vision

Recap :

"Well.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Liam's POV :

"well,...." Zayn started

Zayn's POV:

----------------------------------  The Vision  -------------------------------

Me, the boys and Macie are over the side of a beautiful waterfall... Macie is talking with Harry while Harry has his arms wrapped around her waist...

Then Macie stood up, it's like she is in a trance, she's not blinking or talking, she's just walking staight towards a pine tree, Niall notices that there is a shadow over that pine tree,. 'Oh shit ..' i said to my mind then that shadow come towards the light, it- it's Caire,. the bitch that changed all of us in the year 1600's... yup,. that's a long time...

"Hello boys, di you miss me?" Claire said in an annoying tone...

"No ! Why would we miss you, the person who changed us into the monster we are now,."Harry said angrily

"Awe, you better watch your mouth Hazza baby,. if you don't then your precious mate will suffer the cosequences..." Claire said, what??? Mate ? MAcie is Harry's mate?

"Wait, Macie is HArry's mate?" Liam asked cunfused..

"No dumbass, All of you boys are the mates of this damn ass human.." Claire said,. what? tha-that's impossible...

"How??? Wha-what do???? How-how is it possible???" Niall said stuttering...

"Because assholes,. the mark at her back proves it..." She said harshly then raises Macie's shirt,. A huge pentagram is visible over her back... Wait, that's like the mark on our back, but it's smaller...

"Are you sure? I mean, it might just be the same as our marks..." Louis said while raising his eyebrows...

"Because, your initials are engraved in each of it's sides... you don't believe me... fine... look at it yourselves..." she said then threw An Unconsious Macie over to us luckily Harry caught her intime before she fall to the ground face first...

Harry raised Macie's shirt and he gasped,. Claire is right,. Our initials are on it's side...

"Ok so now that you know Macie is your mate,. " she paused then smirked...

"She'll have to die.."She said the ran up to Macie's body and a sharp knife with a snake engraving on it,. We all ran up to her and pinned her to the ground.. Louis took the knife and pierced it to Claire's heart,. in a second, she turned into ash...

We all went to Macie's side, then she started to wakeup and.......

Vision over--------------------------------

"That's what i saw when you shook me up, the vision was cut, but to make sure if my vision is accurate,. We need to check her back...." I said over to the guys...

Their mouths are wide open," Guys...!?" i said snapping my fingers infront of them...

"Then what are we waiting for? let's follow Macie now shall we...?" Harry said while standing up...

Then i heard 3 pairs of OK's around the room, i stood up too to follow them...

We were at the alley when.....

=========================================================================================================================================

hope you all like this chapter....

Vote and comment on what you think.... :) ^_^