Chapter 13: Truth Revealed PART 1

Recap:

"You're MINE, Forever and always." He growled, then I heard a deep, husky voice.

"Let go of her you piece of shit!" He shouted, i looked at the direction and there stood Harry and the boys.

Zayn grabbed me from Dave and hugged me.

"Who are you guys, her bodyguard." Dave said sarcastically. I was so frightened that I past out, the last thing I saw was Dave's body being ripped apart.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/--/-/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/--/-/-/--/-/--/-/-/-

MACIE'S pov :

 i was running further beyond the forestfloors, 'I need to get away from them.' I thought to myself. I turn my head to look behind me to see if they were following me but to my surprise, there was no one there. When I look in front of me, I bumped in to something hard. I looked up to see,

I woke up panting and sweating with a huge headache. It was just a dream, 'what happened last night?' i thought to myself, In a few moments, I was in a trance, then all the events from last night came flooding back to my memory. ''Oh.My.Godd'' i said a bit too loud.

''Macie, are you okay? we came to check on you. you got in a pretty rough time last night.'' a deep and raspy voice said, I looked up only to find Harry infront of me standing with a worried yet happy face.

''I'm fine Harry, just thinking about last night, I mean, how did you, i mean how were you-?'' i asked continously, the problem is, I didn't or can't finish my sentence then Harry placed his pointer finger on top of my lips as he shushed me.

''It's time for you to know Macie. Me and the lads need to tell you the truth and we also need to confirm if you are the one me and the lads have been waiting for, for so long.'' Harry said then he made a weird face then suddenly the other guys were here. Liam on the end of my bed, Zayn on the chair beside my bed, Louis on the floor beside my bed, rubbing my back to comfort me. It helped me though. Harry sat on my bed beside liam and Niall lay down beside the bed I'm sitting on.

"Wh-what a-re y-you go-ing to t-tell me guys?" I stumlbed between my words.

" Well, I think Liam should explain it." Harry said quietly.

"why me?"Liam said frustrated.

"Because you are the most mature out of us all and you probably could calm Macie down easily if something happened." Louis said calmly. how i never thought that Louis could be sensible.

"You don't know a lot of things yet love." Louis said towards me and smirked, did i just say that out loud?

"No you didn't Macie, you just thought it out loud." he chuckled, though it out loud, what?

"i want answers now!" I am growing impatient to what they're saying, nothing make sense.

"We're Vampires love." Zayn said while starring at me.

"Wha-what? you're joking right? Vampires don't exist." I said confused. di they really think they could fool me. palease...

"It's true Macie, we're vampires and I think you're our mate." Liam said.