Chapter 12 : Dave and the past

Recap. :

Macie's POV:

Crap...

Why is he here.?!

\_|\_|\|__\|_\|\_|\_|\_|_|\\_|_\||\__|\|\__\|\_|\_|_\|\|__\|

Macie's POV:

I didn't tell you the reason why I was enrolled in a boarding school here in cheshire, i moved here because of an issue there.

We were having a birthday party in a hotel in Australia, it was the birthday party of my boyfriend (he is an ex now) Dave Williams, with our friends Kate, Rose, Kate's boyfriend Jo and rose's boyfriend dale,. Along with some of their gangster friends.

Dave, Jo and Dale are gang members, i met them because of Rose,. I thought they were real friends so i trusted them but it turns out that Rose turned my bestfriend against me.

FLASHBACK :

I felt a bit tipsy after drinking 4 glasses of vodka. I'm not a drinker like Rose and Kate so the alcohol struck me good. My eye sight got blurry.

Then Jasper asked me to dance with him. 'Blurred Lines' blasted through the speakers, it was 1 of my favorite song so I swayed my hips, then Jasper grabbed me by the hips and he pulled me against him. I continued to sway my hips, that is until i felt his hot breath on my ear, "you don't know how bad i want you Macie." He said seducively against my ear, he kissed my neck then he spun me around to face him. He pilled me towards him and tightened his grip against my waist.

He started to lean in, then he crashed his lips on mine forcefully. He licked my bottom lip but I didn't approve so he grabbed my bum which caused me to gasp, he then took this opportunity to slid his tongue onto my mouth, we battled for dominance but he won.

We pulled away, my eyesight is still a bit blurry. He went over to the guys then I sat with Dave, he snaked his arms around my waist then gave me a glass of vodka. Just one more he said.

That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

End of flashback...

"You spiked my drink, asshole." I said angrily, this was the first time I've cursed since before.

"So, you are my girlfriend, which means I own you." He said then smirked.

"No you're not, you don't own me. No one does. Plus, you rapped me." I said harshly.

"You're still mine you know. We didn't really broke up before, you parent just sent you here. So may I ask who were those guys awhile ago?" He said.

"None of your business." I spat then turned around to walk away, I had enough of him. He then grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

"You MINE, Forever and always." He growled, then I heard a deep, husky voice.

"Let go of her you piece of shit!" He shouted, i looked at the direction and there stood Harry and the boys.

Zayn grabbed me from Dave and hugged me.

"Who are you guys, her bodyguard." Dave said sarcastically. I was so frightened that I past out, the last thing I saw was Dave's body being ripped apart.

_\\|_\_||\_|_\|\__|\|_\\|__\|_|\_|\|_\|_\\|_\|_|\_|\__\||\_\|_|_\\|_|_\|\_\_|_\|\|__|\\|__\|_|\_|\_\||\_\|_

What do you think happened.?

What is Dave? Werewolf or a Vampire?

Did Macie found out that the boys are Vampires?

Comment and vote on what you think guys...

Hope you like this chapter... ^_^