Chapter 7

This chapter has been revised and edited.   

After finding that my necklace was missing I instantly opened the bathroom door and got out in to the bedroom. Lucas was lying on his bed doing god knows what on his phone, fiddling his fingers over the screen.

"Lucas, I've lost my necklace!" I yelled he sat up quickly because of my sudden outburst. His eyes travel towards the table and he signalled to it. I turned to see what he was looking at and saw my necklace laying there on.
"I picked it up after you dropped it on the ground." he said not taking his eyes off of his phone.
"Thank you so much" I said. I walked over to the night stand. And there it was my precious necklace. I took it and put it on. Then I walk over to Lucas and stand next to the bed. Huh he's so busy that he doesn't notice me.
I grab his phone right from his hand, he jerks up.

"Hey, you don't snatch someone's phone. Give it back" he laughed, going up on his knees trying to get his phone.
"Fine" I said, I was about to give it back then I took it back "Frist tell me what you were doing?" I asked.
"Texting" he replied bluntly.
"Texting who?"
"Umm.... No one?" he said and it came out more like a question.
"Tell me!" I said a little firmer. He took a deep breath, sat up and patted the seat next to him.
"I don't know how to tell you this." he said, what could of happened? He was perfectly fine this morning.
"What? Did someone hurt you during the attack? Who did it? I'll make them wish they were never born" I panicked, as I placed my hand on his cheek.
"Lexi calm down, I'm fine." he started, I sighed out of relieve. But then he frowned "I don't know how to put this but I want to b-break up with you"
"Wait, What? Why?" I asked shocked.
"Ifoundmymate" he said really quickly.
"OK, say it again but a little more clearly! "
"I found my mate. "He sighed, my eyes widened and my heart drop, I swear it stopped beating for a sec. Then I eventually chocked on my spit. Lucas started hitting my back until I stopped coughing.

"W-What! When? How? Why? You said that your mate was killed." I said I could feel tears fighting to get out.
"Yeah, but I guess the moon goddess decided to give me, my second mate." he said, his eyes were neither happy nor were they showing sadness, they were just lifeless.

That means he's gonna leave me too. I mean me and Lucas has been in an official relationship for nearly 3 months, before we were going out and having fun. Now he's gonna leave me for his mate. OK Lexi relax. Don't let his mate go through what you have. The least you can do is fake a smile so he won't see.

I took a deep breath and weakly smiled.
"W-what's her name?"
"Oh her name's Adele. I met her during the attack." he said with a small smile on his face, my fake smile dropped.

"A-Adele as in my s-sister. My sister is your mate!?" I called out, his eyes widened. I couldn't take it anymore, all the tears I had held in, I needed to let them all out. I got up and walked towards the door.

"Lexi I really am sorry" he pleaded. I nodded and continued walking.
"Where are you going?" he asked with concern.
"No where you need to know." with that I left the room and ran into the wood, and sat in my secret spot that I had found 2 years ago. It's the only place I could have escaped everything. I came here often when I was upset, and would sit on this very log, staring at the beautiful waterfall in front of me.

God this hurts more than being rejected. Damion was paired up with me and rejected, but Lucas chose to be with me and reject me, knowing almost everything about me. But I hope he'll be happy with Adele.

I placed my head in the palm of my hand, and started sobbing. Not even the waterfall even calmed me down this time, by the time I finished crying all was silent, my cheeks were wet and my hair was clinging to the wet parts of my face.

"I think that's her" I heard someone whisper, I got up from my seat, turned around, and got into my fight position trying to find out who said that. Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone, the place was empty.

"Who's there?" I called out confidently. "I'm the world's strongest wolf and I'm not afraid to attack you"

Suddenly two people came out of the bushes. I looked at the boy first, he had dirty blonde hair with blueish green almost turquoise eyes, and he was really fit. I mean I can see his abs from under the shirt. He is extremely tall and I have to admit he was pretty good looking. Then I look at the girl, she has the same dirty blonde hair, but her eyes are full blue. They almost look identical, they must be twins. They came a step forward, as I took a step back.

"Is your name Alexis?" the girl said. I looked at her confused but nodded anyways.

"You have to come with us." she said as she pulled my wrist. I remove my hand from her grip.

"I'm not going anywhere!" I yelled. I stepped back.
"I'm sorry, but Recce gets her." she ordered. Suddenly in the blink of an eye, I was picked up and slunged over this so called Recce's shoulder. I punch his back and kicked, struggling to be freed. Man is he strong? Then a mischievous idea came to mind which will definitely make him let go of me. I kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine. Oooo Now that's gotta hurt.

He let go of me and I fall to the ground while he falls on the ground holding his area whining. I got up from the floor and changed into wolf form.

"Renee, look. She's got the mark" Recce said as he signalled to my ears. She looks at me and gasps.
"Oh my god, you're alive." She whispered to me. I still had the confusion written on my face.
"I'm sorry, if we might have scared you but I'm Renee and this is my brother Recce." she said and she held out her hand, I shook it and introduced myself.

"I'm so sorry" she said with fear in her eyes which made my confusion rise even more. Then she turned to Recce. "When they told us to get her, I thought she was some sort of criminal."

"Okay it was nice to meet you two, but I really have to go now" I said and turned around to leave.
"You can't leave; you need to come with us. We have to fulfil this order" Recce said.
"No thank you." I said, I can't help but be stubborn. Like seriously they're both practically asking me if they are allowed to kidnap me. They both sigh, and Recce comes towards me and slung me over his shoulder again. I try to kick him again but he blocks my foot with his hand.

"Nope not this time" he said smiling; I decided to give up struggling knowing he is too well build for me at my weak side.

"I'm sorry, princess." she says before she pours something in my mouth from a little. This taste is familiar, I think I've had it once before, I realise that it's wolf bane.

Incase you don't know wolf bane is a type of drug that weakens your human and your Wolf. So technically it's like being extra drunk. You don't remember anything and you can't contact your Wolf or any other thing humanly possible.

'C'mon we have to take her to Alpha Mason' is the last thing I hear before I doze off.

Why is the name Mason seem so familiar? I think I saw that name somewhere in the boxes of the attic 2 years ago, but who is he? Am I being kidnapped? Where are they taking me? 

_____________________________________________________

 This chapter has been revised and edited.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW (I will follow back)

If there's any mistakes or any requests you want me to add into the story feel free to inbox me and I'll see you all in the next chapter.