Chapter 36

"Congratulations guys, on finishing round three of strongest wolf tournament." the announcer said, standing on the stage. I can't believe it's over, the last round was really stupid but who cares it's over. To be honest I've done real good for my first every tournament.

I look up to see Damion looking at me. Let's just say that things has been awkward between us for the past 4 hours, ever since that amazing but goddamned kiss. My heart still flutters at the thought of his lips but that moment just had to be ruined by Ryder. Does the kiss change anything? Do I like him, do I hate him even more? Ha no. That won't happen the mate bond is too strong, for me too hate him.

"Now I will announce the top three Wolves. These three have done their best through out the whole tournament. In third place is Clarrisa Clements from Shadow pack. Come here and collect your medal. In second place is..... Jack Bane from Blue Moon pack. And in first place, winner of strongest wolf tournament 2016 is...." the announcer started, everyone went quiet my heart beating faster and faster. "Stacey Williams from red moon pack. Congratulations. You are the first ever she-wolf to win a tournament."

What! I didn't make it. Not even top three. As much as it hurts, I'm glad that at least Damion and I had our moment. But I understand that I wasn't exactly the strongest, I mean I passed out just for getting bit on my forearm. So I guess I'm fine with it.

"That is it, for the strongest wolf tournament 2016. Once again I would like to congratulate Stacy Williams." he said clapping soon everyone else started clapping. So did I.

"In order to celebrate the strong wolf winner, there will be a party taking place tonight starting at 6. Thank you" he said and everyone started leaving, a man got on stage and whispered something in the announcers ear.

"Sorry everyone, I forgot one more winner. This winner has been picked out specially by out judges for being mentally strong. Princess Alexis Greyback" he said, I stopped in my steps when he said my name. What? I began smiling, as I made my way upto the stage. Oh my gosh, I actually get the medal I wanted. It turns out that today wasn't that bad.

The announcer put the medal over my head and everyone started clapping. I can't believe. Oh my gosh.

****

"Hurry up, Lexi, I need to do your hair" Renee said as she was putting in her makeup.
"Wait"
I hurried up and dried my hair with the hair dryer. Which took about 10 minutes. Tonight I decided to wear a long white crossover crop top with long sleeves and a blue maxi skirt with a slit up to my thighs. I swear Renee's clothes is to die for. She always has the best clothing in the world. I put on my black wedges. And I'm done. The only thing left is my hair and makeup.

I sit in front of Renee and she starts brushing my hair.

"This feels like deja vu" I said while she started pinning strands on hair all over my head.
"Yh I remember a couple of weeks ago, when it was your party. " she said. Renee finished off pinning hair here and there. " Voila" she said and turned the chair to face the mirror.

"Oh. My. God. This is stunning" I yelped, this hairstyle is better than last time. She's left my hair down but braided the top half and pinned it so it looks like a hair band.

"I know, Damion is gonna flip" she said, I instantly turned to her and gave her the 'are you serious' face.

"You're kidding me, right?" I said, she laughed and said "Of course... Not" she bursted our laughing, eventually I found my self smiling.

"I need to go get ready" she said, before she went into the bathroom with her clothes.

5 minutes later she came out wearing one sleeved black dress that reached upto her thigh. The sleeve and neck parts were laced. She was wearing her black stilettos with straps. She had already done her hair and make up. I wore two or three bracelets, a pair of earrings. So we're ready to go.

"Let's go" I said, grabbing one of Renee's white purses. While she grabbed hers. We walked out of Renee's room and made our way to where the party was set.

As soon as we made it out of Renee's room the music blasted through the air. Everyone was having a good time some people were standing talking, some were talking and some were just sitting.

"Alex is that you?" I heard someone say I turned around and came face to chest to Damion. I took a step back so I could see him.

"The one and only" I said back through the loud music.
"You look beautiful" He smiled and held his hand in the air. I look down and my face turns warm. He just called me beautiful.

"May I please have this dance?" he said. Should I say yes or no? I looked at him, his eyes were full of plead. I hesitantly placed my hand on his and nodded.

"Just one dance. " I said and we made our way to the dance floor. As we made it to the dance floor everyone had cleared off and we were the only ones dancing. Damion placed his hand on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. The feeling was amazing. We started dancing, soon we were joined by Jason and his mate, with Lucas and Adele as well. She look so happy..... Stealing my boyfriend.

"Don't think that this changes anything. I still don't like you" I said to him, he laughed before saying "I never intended it too"

Soon we were tried of dancing, I swear I said one dance. But no we danced to 4 songs. Wait that technically is 1 dance. Arggh I should of said one song. Shows how stupid I am.

Currently I am sitting at the table with Damion to my right and Renee to my left. Me and Renee were talking about random stuff when suddenly she was called by someone. She gets up and I'm left with just Damion at the table.
Well this is awkward.

"Lexi" someone called, I turned around to see Ethan waving and signalling me to come. I get up but was stopped when Damion placed his hand on mine.

"Don't go with him" he said. Aggh really we've been through this already.
"There you go ruining the night again" I yelled, as removed my hand from under his. He stood up.

"You promised" he said referring to thus morning.
"Yeah, but my fingers were crossed. So it doesn't count. You have no right on telling me who to go with and who not to go with." I said to his face.
"I do have a right, to protect you. That's what I'm doing right now" he said.
"Last time I checked you were an ex-mate" I said and turned around to leave when suddenly there is a stinging sensation on my neck. I look back to see Damion with his teeth sunk into my neck. He marked me.
He removed his teeth and I turned my body completely so was facing him. And I did the most saddest thing I've done in my life. I slapped him.

"You, you idiot. What the hell did you do?" I yelled as I touched the mark on my neck. Suddenly my vision started getting blurry. I turned around and walked over to Ethan. He picked me up and said "We have to do this tonight, lils"  that was the last thing I remember happening.

I finally give up fighting the darkness and let it consume me fully.

____________________________________________

Dun dun duh. What. Just. Happened.
Alex got marked. Now she is in the hands of Ethan. I guess every up hill has a down hill. What will happen?

Guys the real story has just begun. New characters will be joining so make sure you greet them well. And I'll see you in the next chappie.

VOTE!!!! don't forget that little star at the bottom of the page
COMMENT!!!!
FOLLOW!!!!