Chapter 21

I just want to thank you all for being so patient, waiting for me to update weekly. I just love my readers sooooooo much, that if I could I would have hugged each and every one of ya. I love the comments I get and the votes and everything. It really motivates me to write the next chapter for you guys. So enough with me talking and let's get to the story.
*gives Internet hugs to everyone, and blows kisses*
__________________________________________________

I woke up early in the morning, still laying on Ethan's leg, and Ethan sitting up straight but his head is facing down. That position he is in, must really hurt. For the first time I actually feel sorry. Okay that sound harsh.

I slowly lower his body so that he's laying flat on the ground, I got up and grabbed the nearest blanket and placed it over him, I kissed his forehead and walked out to be greeted by the bright, loving sun embracing me with warmth. Only a few people were walking around, and doing stuff.

There is no shower, so I guess I can't wash myself at the moment . But I should still go and wash my face, and clean up a bit. I mean I did, walk for 3 hrs straight last night.

I walked over to the little faucet thingy over near the tents and started washing my face until someone caught my eye as he walked out the tent. My face now had a big smile plastered to it.

"Is that.... " I said to myself, he moved his head so now I could see him properly "Oh my god, it is"

I quickly turned the faucet off and ran towards him, hugging him from behind so, he couldn't see my face.

"Jase!" I yelled, he turned around, his whole face lit up completely.
"Alex" he said, My smile grew as he gave me a bone crushing hug.
"Oh my gosh, I've missed you so mu-" I said, until I was cut of by a small audible growl. I let go of Jason and looked at where the sound was coming from.

It was a girl. A girl, a little shorter than Jason, with emerald green eyes and reddish ginger hair. I looked at her with a confused look. Jason walks away from me and stands next to the girl with one around arm around her waist, and kisses her forehead. My mind suddenly clicks.

"Oh my god!!! She's your mate! " I screamed a little too loud but slapped my hand over my mouth as I finished. The people who had already woken up, looked at us like I was dillusional.
"Whoops, too loud sorry" I whisper. The whole thing resulted with Jason laughing his head off.
"Ha, it's okay. Alex this is Iris, my mate." he said as he pointed to the small girl, then he faced Iris and said "Iris, this is Alexis, my sister."

"So this is the famous Alex, I've been hearing about. It's a pleasure to finally meet you" she said, then we both start laughing.
"You too, I never thought that my brother, would ever have someone like you as a mate. " I say, I obviously can't help the fact that I'm smiling so big, that my cheeks are starting to stiffen.
Oh my gosh, I'm so happy, I can't believe that this girl is my brother's mate. Now I know that my Jase is in good hands.

Why didn't he tell me before?... Wait don't answer that, I already know.

"When did this happen?" I said pointing towards both of the couple.
"A year and a half ago" he said. I smiled and hugged them both.
"Congrats you both, PS, don't call me alex, call me Lexi, just until tomorrow hopefully." I said and let them both go from the hug.
"Jase, can I ask you something? Has your beta come?" I said, he nodded his head, I nodded my head in response, wave them goodbye and walked back to my tent.

I guess I'll have to be cautious and alert to not go anywhere around Damion. I will have to try and avoid him. Hopefully if I can... I can never ever avoid anyone, it's just a really habit.

I walked towards my tent, and guess who comes out from the tent next to me. Damion. He hasn't turned his head to see me yet, before he could do so, I jumped inside my tent.

Shit now that's gonna be hard to avoid. But fortunately it's only until tomorrow evening.

"Lexi, what's wrong? " I heard Ethan say which brought me from my thoughts. I shake my head 'nothing' and walked over to him and sat down next to him, with my head placed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"When does the tournament start?" I asked.
"Probably at around 3 or 4 tomorrow" he said. I nod my head.

What time is it, I wonder. I took my phone out and checked the time. It's 9:10 am already. That was quick. I slipped the phone back into my pocket.

"Are we allowed to leave the site?" Ethan asked.
"I'm not sure, but let's go anyways. I'm getting bored." I said, we both jumped up and started walking slowly towards the main gate, the good thing was that there was no one around the gate.

We slowly walked closer, one more step and then we were out until....

"Alex, where are you going?" I heard him call, I knew who that voice belonged to. Damn so close yet so far. I put on a fake smile on and try to look as innocent as I possibly could, and turn around to face Jason.

"I'm going to the forest, with Ethan" I said. He looked at me then at Ethan with a confused expression on his face.
"Ethan?" he questions, I completely forgot that I haven't really introduced them to each other.
"Umm... Yeah, I forgot that I haven't clearly introduced you two. Well Ethan this is Jason, my brother. And Jason, this is Ethan, my mate. " I said as I pointed to both individual. His facial expression goes from happy to sad to confused.

"What about Damion?" he asked, my eyes widened and I shook my head.
"H-how did you find out?" I whisper yelled, I don't remember telling about my mate. How did he find out?
"Just be careful who you choose" he said.

"Damion? Who's that?" Ethan asked, this time my heart started beating fast. I had literally forgot that he was with me. Well thanks Jason, you ruined everything.

"No one" I growled more towards Jason than at Ethan. Hoping he would get the hint, to stop talking but he doesn't.
"Damion is..... " he starts but was intrupted by Iris, calling him. I let out the puff of air, I hadn't realised that I was holding. Jason waved his hand signalling us that we can go.

Wow saved by the mate. Thank god that's over. I look over to Ethan. He has his eyebrows furrowed. I touch his arm and he looks my way, turning back to normal.

"Let's go" I say and I walk out of the gate with Ethan close behind.

___________________________________________________________
Guys hoped you liked it. Do you guys still ship Dalex or do you ship Ethis now?

Please:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW (I will follow back)

If there's any mistakes or any requests you want me to add into the story feel free to inbox me and I'll see you all in the next chapter.