Chapter 15

Sorry guys this update is a week late. It's just that I had to rewrite it cuz the first draft got deleted. And the other reason is that my school just started, I'm guessing all of you know the pressure of school on the first few days.

I have limited my updates per week. It's only one or two updates per week mostly on the weekends.

Enjoy....

Not edited
________________________________________

Alexis's POV.

Yesterday went really well, except the part where Ethan almost killed Damion, and... the part where Damion nearly found out it was me, other than that it was pretty awesome.

I was soo tired, I don't even recall walking to my room and sleeping in my bed. I wonder who carried me to my bed.

I sat up and leaned against the bed headboard and stared at the nothing in particular. For some reason, Damion was on my mind, I can't stop thinking about him. To be honest he looked really good, especially when he came and sat down next to me at the table. The way that his eyes glistened in the night sky. His husky voice that would make every girl melt. He is mine wait no....he was mine. Wait what?! What the hell Alexis! What are you doing! He's not yours, and he never will be. He hates you and you hate him. Final discussion.

Aghh, why am I even thinking about him, he's in the past, right now I've got Ethan by my side, a mate who actually likes me for me. I think, wait he doesn't even know me yet he acts he's known me for years. You know what! I'm just paranoid with the whole mate thing at the moment. Just take deep breaths.

Speaking of Ethan, where is he? I haven't seen him since, I don't know like yesterday after he attacked Damion.

I looked over to his side of the bed, it was clean like it hadn't been used at all tonight. I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom, I knocked once... Twice... Thrice. No answer. Huh? Where the actually fudge is he?

I walked over to my closet and quickly changed into the first thing I saw which was a sky blue short sleeve top with a pair of denim shorts. Once I finished I walked out of my room, and walked toward Ethan's room. Which luckily was a couple of doors away from me.

"Ethan you there?" I said as I knocked a couple of time, there was no answer. I twist the door knob and opened the door, the room was clear, even the bed wasn't touched.

God damn it, where is he! Not that I need him or anything, it's just that I'm really worried about him. I mean what if he has gotten himself into trouble? Where is he? Is he hurt?

"Princess" I heard someone say from behind me.
"Ahh" I screamed. I placed my hand on my chest and turned around to see one of the member of staff.
"Don't ever creep on me like that."
"Oh I'm sorry, Princess. I just wanted to say that breakfast is ready, in the dining room"

I noded and dismissed her. She walk off to where she was going next. I came out of Ethans room, closed the door behind me and walked towards the dining room.

Aghh I can already tell this is gonna be a boring day. Well I don't have to make it a boring day do I? Maybe I'll go training with Ethan after breakfast. That is if I ever find him.

I didn't realise I had reached the dining room until I crashed in the dining room door. Damn this door, couldn't it have found anyone else to hurt. Wow I think I might have broken my nose, or maybe I'm just exaggerating.

After having the weird and stupid discussion with the door, I took a deep breath as I finally opened the door and walked in. There's nothing I hate more than walking into a room with more than 500 pair of eyes on me.