Chapter 33

That was amazing. I never knew that he could smell that good. Everything about that moment was perfect. Aggh I wish that almost kiss actually happened, his lips were literally calling out to meet mine......

Wait what the f*ck!!! What happened to you being mad at him? He's supposed to fall for you, first not the other way round. It's what he deserves. Gosh what the hell is wrong with me?

I slap my forehead with my hand, but removed it as soon as I heard someone crying. I walked from behind the trees into a clearing to see a clearer view of the person. At first I couldn't make out who the person wad because they were sitting on a stone with it's legs to its chest and its head buried in its knees. Who ever it was, it was mumbling something under breath. The figure and outline of the person looked like a guy. I could try and use my sense of smell to try and figure it out but it won't work now since the night air has other scents mixed with it . The only sense I can use is my hearing. I turn my Wolf hearing on, and try and listen to what he is saying.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Rena. I didn't mean to do what I did. I-I-I..... " he said, as he cried. I know that voice. It belongs to Ryder. Oh gosh. What happened to him? Should I go to him? Or should I leave him alone? My thoughts were cut when he continued.

"I w-wish I never did that. You w-would have still been here. I wish I c-could turn back the time, and never say those words again" he said, then broke down in tears. Oh gosh what has he done? I can't help but cry at the scene that Ryder is crying, in the almost 3 years I've known him he has never cried. He keeps say it's something weak people do, even though that ain't true.

I want to go and comfort him but something I've learnt from experience is that you need to give people space. So I think I should leave him alone. Give him time to cool down. I'll talk to him later.

I wipe the tear that traveled down my cheek and continued walking. I know that reaching round 3 of the tournament is a big thing, and I'm meant to be happy but there is a part of me that isn't satisfied. After the top 50 were announced, everyone went their separate ways even Damion. And I don't even know where he's gone.

So it's around 10 pm and I'm just walking through the park, going towards the site. I'm so tired, I just want to sleep in Dami... I mean Ethan's embrace but I haven't seen Ethan at all.

The scene of being in Damion's arms played in my head, the way that I felt safe, the way that it was as if time was frozen and the way that everything was perfect. As that scene was playing one question was ringing in my mind, was Ethan lying when he said that Damion was planning against me? Cause at the moment it seems like he has no intentions of hurting me.

"I'm not going to let you have her!" A familiar voice said.
"Too bad, I already have her" another voice said. Curiosity got the best of me so I decided to climb up the tree to get a better view of the scene. It was hard getting up the tree due to my weak arm but eventually I got up and sat on the 2nd or 3rd nearest branch to the ground. Not too high that they can see, not too low for me not to see them. I masked my scent, not to give it away obviously.

I looked over at the clearing at the two bodies standing in the field at night. It took me a minute to recognise who the two were...... Damion and Ethan...... What were they doing here at this time? Who are they talking about? What does Damion mean that he won't let Ethan take her?

"What! You can't do that." Damion said. Really he can't even verbally fight. Wow.
"Oh really? I've come this far without anyone suspecting anything. And so far you're the only one who has found out either you keep your mouth shut or else... " Ethan said, he looked like he was ready to pounce on Damion at any moment, Damion was also seconds away from exploding.
"Or else what? Alexis is already mine" Damion said, I have no idea what's going on or what they are fighting about. Whatever it is can't be good.

Woah wait right there, did he say Alexis as me, Alexis? What the hell is going on. Why on earth were they talking about me?

My heart raced, thumping against my chest so hard that I was afraid they might hear. I tried to calm myself down, but couldn't. I looked back at Ethan, his eyes had soften a bit. That's weird no body can ever calm down that instantly.

"What are you saying? Alex is not yours. You can't just barge in this place claiming she's yours." Ethan said.

"What the f*ck are you on about? Alexis is my mate. God knows where you've come from and what you've come to do. But I swear on my life that I won't let you harm her in any way." Damion said. I could barely see, them properly but I could see Damion was clenching and un clenching his fist. Ethan stole a glance my way, but I quickly hid in the shadows of the tree before he could see. Phew thank God.

"What do you mean? I would never hurt Alex. In fact you're the one who was talking on the phone. Remember. What was it you said? Umm.... Oh yeah. Your ready to take her away after the tournament." Ethan said, is he talking about the night when he said he caught Damion talking on the phone.

"What! I'm not the one who said that am I. You're the one who's planning to take her away" Damion yelled back at him.

"Really? Are you seriously in denial? I saw you at the end of today's tournament. You brought her water and then hugged her. Why else would you do that after you rejected her? Last time I checked rejecting someone means you want nothing else to do with them. Admit it you're trying to build her trust, just so when you finally do fulfill your plan she's already gonna be trusting you." Ethan said pointing at his chest everytime he said 'you'. Oh gosh, Ethan is right. Gosh why the hell am I so stupid to fall for Damion's small gestures. I knew that he wouldn't change. I wonder what he has hidden up his sleeves. Whatever happens I must keep my distance from him. I can't risk my life because of these two. Especially Damion.

I was thrown out of thought when I heard a Wolf howl in pain. I looked back at the two, they had both changed into wolf's and we're fighting against each other. It was Ethan who was howling in pain. I jumped down from the branch and ran to him. I don't care if they find out I was here all along.

Damion had bit Ethan's stomach, there was little amount of blood pouring out, he collapsed to the ground. I ran and sat there with his head on my legs. He changed back to human form and laid there groaning in pain. That's it!!!

Ashley took over completely. I could feel my body heating up and by the looks of it, I think my eyes have turned fully red... I stood up from my seat and placed Ethan head on the floor.

"DAMION!!! I've literally had enough of you." I yelled, but not in mine or Ashley's voice. It was the voice I used on Ethan weeks ago. A strong powerfull voice that I've never heard before.

All I know is that I'm not leaving untill one of us is badly injured I don't care wither it be me or him.... But I'm not going down without a fight.

____________________________________________

There we go!!! I'm sorry I didn't update Friday. I've just had a really long week, where I literally had an operation on my foot. And well I couldn't be bother to write since I wasn't in the mood to write.

Questions:

1) So you thing that Damion will make it out alive?
2) Why did Ethan suddenly change moods? And why did he show him self as weak?
3) why do you think Ryder was crying? Who the hell is Rena?

XOXO XOXO
LUV YALL

*HEART/VOTE
*COMMENT
*FOLLOW