Chapter 19

"Lexi, wake up" I heard someone say. I must have fallen asleep again while I was thinking.
I half opened up one eye and looked at the person. I saw a figure of a girl, once my eye had adjusted to lighten of the room, I lazily opened my eye and saw Renee.
"leave me alone " I said sleepily, and pulled the duvet up over my head, turned the other and closed my eyes once again. But not before the duvet is ripped my from my grasp and exposing me to the cold air. I instantly sat up, she automatically started laughing.

"Why did you do that?" I yelled, while shivering in my pajama shorts and top with selves up to my forearm.
"Because you wouldn't wake up" she said in between laughs "and what's up with your hair."

I furrowed my eyebrows, got up of my bed and walked towards the mirror which was placed beside the bed. I looked into the mirror and my eyes widened in shock.
"What the hell happened to my hair?!" I said. I touched my hair, it was all knotty and frizzy, I haven't had a bad hair day in years. I heard Renee laughing from behind me. I picked up the nearest pillow to me and threw it at her, it hit her directly in the face making her stumble back. Now it was my turn to laugh.
She grabbed the pillow and threw it back at me.

"Haha very funny" I said as I picked the pillow and placed it back on my bed.
"Yeah, but not as funny as that" Renne pointed at my hair "It looks like a birds nest." I rolled my eyes and started cleaning the bed.
"But guess who's gonna fix it?" I said. She looked confused and nodded her head up signalling 'who.'
"You" I laughed her smile dropped. "Who's laughing now."
"Fine" she sighed "We'll go to my room since there is nothing I can use here"

Me and Renne walked out of the room to come face to face with Recce, he didn't see me and started talking to Renne.
"Renne, where did you put my.... Woah" Recce stared down at me, and started laughing. "What the hell is that?" I rose an eyebrow at him and pointed to my hair
"This is just, you know a nest.... On my head" I answered sarcastically while I rolled my eyes and walked past him and into Renne's room. Renne's stood with Recce talking. I sat down in front of the mirror waiting for Renne.

I'm feeling sick to my stomach. I don't know what to do. How would every one react? Did they even care about me? Does Damion really care? How will I expose my secret to the pack? Should I tell everyone after or before I win? Should I stay with Ethan or go with Damion? Should I keep both? I can't do that, can I? No I'm pretty sure I can't. What do I do?

I'm suddenly drawn back to reality when something starts pulling my hair. I look up and saw Renee brushing the knots in my hair.

"Ow! Why are you pulling so hard?" I yelled as I held my hair from being yanked out of my head.
"It's not my fault that it's knotty.... So I'm sorry but this will take a while" she said and started brushing again.
"Fine.... Hey do *Ow* you have any *Ow* dye?" I asked, trying to distract myself from my hair being yanked out.
"I dunno I think I have brown and red dye. Why?"
"Do you know how to apply dye?" I asked, she nodded her head.
"Kay then dye all my hair... Umm brown then" I said.
"Okay but first I need to brush the knots"

******

45 minute later, after a lot of pulling and yelling, my hair is finally straightened and dyed, the same colour it was before I left my old pack. Now I just have to wait 20 minutes for the dye to settle in. Meanwhile I can just start packing my clothes, I need 7 different outfits , since the competition is for 4 days that means all the packs that will be competing will be staying in the same site. The Palace were going today.

I get up and walk to Lily's room. I open the door and walk in to see her fast asleep. Wait is she not going? Oh well her choice. I walk up to the closet and took out my leather outfit, the one I got kidnapped in, and some of my other stuff that I left in here. Once I collected everything I walk out and back into Renne's room, to find her zipping up a small bag.
"Why aren't you taking a bigger bag?" I asked.
"Oh I won't be needing that much clothes, since I'm just going to help out with the pack, I'm not competing...... Did you know that you are the only girl from our pack and the first ever royal to compete?" She stated
"Really? How bout the Alpha?"
"The royal family only go to watch nothing else"
"Oh okay, will there be other girls" "Yeah, there are 7 girl from the blue moon pack, 2 from the shadow pack, since they are still weak from the rogue attack last week. And many more"

I feel a little guilty since I'm the rogue that attack the shadow pack. But hey the past is in the past. I'll just sort everything out tomorrow.

I pick my bag off from the floor and start putting in my thing, Renne handed me some of her clothes, since I still don't have any. I zip my bag and leave it next to the door. Just in time too, the timer on my phone jusy went off.

"It's time for my hair" I squealed as I turn my phones timer off. I quickly ran and sat down at the seat. Renne started unravelling my hair and let the fully dyed hair down.
"Go and rinse your hair now and you should be done."
"Okay, but what time do we leave?" I asked.
"In 20 minutes, so hurry up" she said, I closed the bathroom door and started stripping down my clothes and hopped into the shower. I turned the faucet on, and started washing my hair with plain water.

After a full 10 minutes under the relaxing hot shower I got out and quickly dried myself and started puting on my clothes, a grey tank top with the words 'wild things' written on it, some ripped jeans, my spiked bracelet and walked out, to find the room empty. I brushed my hair like crazy.

I grabbed my leather jacket and walked out the room to join the others in the court yard.
"Lexi, you ready" Renee said, I nodded. The half of the pack gathered, while half of them stayed they're probably just gonna come for the tournament. We all left the pack house/palace and started walking to the site, from what I heard it's a 5 hour walk by feet but by wolf probably 3 hour run.

I have butterflies flying around in my stomach, why do I feel so nervous? I've planned this for weeks, why do I feel like I need to back down? I don't want to fight anyone from the pack but yet I do? Will they be happy to see me, ha, yeah Alex like that's ever gonna happen... Oh my gosh, I get to see Lucas and Jason, probably with their mates.

Can I do this? Can I face the pack again? Can I reveal myself ?...... Hell yeah Alexis!!! You will walk into the arena and show the pack who's boss. Ready or not, blue moon pack, here I come!

___________________________________________________________
Guys hoped you liked it.

Please:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW (I will follow back)

If there's any mistakes or any requests you want me to add into the story feel free to inbox me and I'll see you all in the next chapter.