Chapter 39

"Who is it?" I yelled again. She looked up at me and whispered 'Xavier'.

The tears were pouring down her eyes like a leaked faucet, seeing her cry made my eyes water.

"Check his pulse" I yelled over her crying. She did as I said, and placed her fingers on his wrist, checking his pulse.
"I-it's t-there, but it's f-fading." she cried as she placed Xavier's head on her knee and cried into his shoulder, whispering things in his ear.

Just when I thought the world had stopped to let me think, the door slammed open and in came, Ethan and his sidekick. Yay...

"See this is what happens to anyone who doesn't follow orders." Ethan said as he kicked Xaviers side.

"Ethan Stop!" I yelled. He looked at me, and kicked him again.
"Why should I?" he said.
"This is not you. What happened to you?" I said, he scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"What do you know about me! That's right nothing. This is who I am" he said, walking over to my cage.
"but...you were not like this since I've met you" I replied, I am so confused.

"Wow, you really are gullible" he whispered, slapping his forehead. "and to think that royalty must be smart enough to rule the whole wolf race, when you on the hand can't even be smart to save your own self."

Wow his words hurt, how the bloody hell could he say that.

"What is wrong with you? What do you want? " I yelled grabbing the silver bars, sending a burning sensation on my palms.

"That was all an act, to get you to trust me. And because of my amazing acting skills, you did." he said, smiling cockily. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.
"Why was the need to do this? Why bring me here? Why bring any of the others here?" I said, sitting in the confined little cage, letting go of the bars. He walked up to the cage and bent down to my level, grabbing my chin and pulling me closer to him.

"Cause you, my Queen , you possess more power than you have been made to think. " he whispered , letting go of my chin and pushing me back. "and you're the only key to getting us what we need."

"What you do need?" I replied. He looked back at me, and smiled that evil smile of his.
"All in good time" he said, turning around to leave, with his little sidekick.

"Wait!!!" I yelled, making them both stop and turn to face me. "Well if I'm gonna be stuck here, might as well answer some of my questions.... you, lily, how could you betray your parents?"

They both looked at me and started laughing, making me feel stupid for asking, but questions are questions and they need to be answered.

"I don't have any parents, your king and Queen were never my parents. That was all umm.... Let's say trick of magic" she replied, showing off her magic by making a ball of water appear from her hand.

"Okay that's done, how bout you? Did you fake being my mate as well?" I replied, pointing at Ethan, expecting to hear what I thought to hear.

"Well that part was an accident, a terrible accident that could have cost us everything." he said, staring into my eyes, to say I was feeling intimidated was an under statement. So he really was my mate, those time where he protected was not him but his wolf. Tears started pricking in the corners of my eyes, but Ethan was laughing his head of along with his sidekick.

"What are you and your sidekick laughing about?" as soon as I said sidekick, they stopped laughing and lily came running up to me grabbing my from my neck.

"Don't you ever call me a sidekick again. Or next time I will not hesitate to chock you to death" she said, while squeezing my neck harder and harder per second.

"Lils stop!!! We need the Queen alive." he said, Lily instantly let go, living me exasperating on the ground of the cage.

"We laughing at your gullibility. You aren't and you never will be my mate. All of that was just.... This" he said taking a little bottle filled with an orange substance, from behind his back. Shock was the only thing I was feeling right now. I felt betrayed for some reason. He laughed and started to walk out for the second time today.

"Ethan, I trusted you" I spat with venom dripping from every word. I can't believe he would do this. I would never have believe that he would be the one to leave me inside a silver cage, just to die.

"Ah, everyone makes mistake and so did you. I didn't ask you to trust me, did I?" he replied. I am such an idiot, I literally chose this effing bustard over Damion. I literally chose an idiot. Oh Damion after the things I've done and said to him, I seriously doubt that he'll be the one to save me.

Tears start pricking at my eyes, I bring my legs to my chest and place my head on my knees.

"Oh and don't worry, your precious little mate is not gonna to save you" he said, turning around for the last time and leaving. But before Lily left, she turned to Xavier and zapped him before our very eyes. Rilyn let out a scream before backing away from the burning body. The tears in her eyes were falling down her cheeks and dropping down onto her lap.

"You're a monster!" Rilyn yelled, but lily just laughed and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

"I'm sorry, for you know" I said, few minutes later, signalling the now dead body, the burning had stopped leaving nothing but ash. She started crying harder, pulling her legs to her chest and rocking forwards and back.

"I could tell you two were very close" I said, trying to lighten the mood a little.
"Yeah, he was the only person I had ever really known. And now he's gone." she cried, wiping her tears as the travelled down her cheek. "We were together for 9 years. When we both realised that we were never getting out of here, he decided to mark me, last year"

Must be really hard losing someone that close to you. I could never imagine my life without Jason or Ryder. We may have our ups and downs but I love them no matter.

I miss him soo much, now seeing how easy it is to lose someone. Right now I just want to be with Damion, tell him that he was right, tell him that I don't care if he rejected me before, but most of all tell him I love him. Why was I so stubborn, not to forgive him then. Now I don't even know if I have a chance to see him ever again. What if he just forgets about me? What if he leaves me here? Will he find me? Huh I seriously doubt that he'll come and save me, not after everything I've said and done this time.

I looked at Rilyn, it seems as if she cried herself to sleep. I don't blame her, seeing someone very close to you die right in front of you and theres nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

I laid on the ground closing my eyes, trying to think of Damion. Think of all the things I have yet to say to him. My first mission was 'make Damion regret rejecting me' it helped me stay focused, now I think it's time for a new mission. Mission 'apologise to Damion'. I will find a way out, then I'm coming to start what we finished long time ago, even if it means giving up myself, metaphorically speaking, I will risk it all just to apologise then and only then it's all your choice weither you want me or not.

But I will not stop, until I complete mission #2.......

___________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I hope I'm forgiven..