Chapter 14

Guys sorry this is a medium length chapter but this is my favourite chapter so far. I hope you enjoy.
_______________________________________________________

Damion's POV

I hope she gives Alexis the note. My life literally depends on it. I have to have Alexis by my side or else it's the end of me.

"How can you be so sure that she'll give Alexis the note?" Riker said.
"Why do you always magically appear whenever I mention Alexis?" I said as I laid on my bed trying to shoot a hoop with the basketball.
"Oh I don't know maybe because SHE'S MY MATE!"
"Aghh how much time have we been through this. " I said as I ran my hand through my hair.
"I'll go through it a million more times, just get me my mate." Riker yelled. This wolf seriously gets on my nerves.

"Guess what?! I'm not doing this cuz of you, I'm doing it because I want to live. Do you want me to die?" I questioned,  trying to assure myself that I don't like her,  I don't need her.
"Let me think..... After what you've done to Alex. YES"
"Whatever man" I said.

-3 days earlier-

I came home from training, threw my bag on the couch and walked into the kitchen where my uncle was sitting on the island table drinking a cup of coffee.

"Damion, I've been meaning to ask you something? " my uncle said.

My uncle is my legal guardian until I'm 19, if your thinking where my parents are. My mom died 11 years ago from a hunters attack, right in front of my eyes. I was 7 years old, when I saw my mom's half dead body laying on the floor. Her fur was fully covered in her blood, and she was howling untill her last breath. I hadn't gotten through my mom's death, when my dad decided to killed himself later that same year, leaving me here all alone with my uncle. I also have a younger sister, who I have no idea where she is. Everyone else in the pack thinks she died along with my mom, but I know she's alive,  I just feel it.

"Damion!" my uncle said as he waved his hand in my face. Bringing me back to reality.
"You zoned out a bit" he said, and took a sip of his coffee. I walked over to the fridge and took a bottle of water.
"Oh sorry. You were saying something. " I said as I walked towards the table and leaned against it. I opened the lid of the bottle and started drinking.

"You're becoming 19 this year, right?" he started, I lower the bottle from my mouth, and nodded. "And you say you haven't your mate?"

As soon as he said mate, I chocked on the water I was drinking. I started coughing, my uncle got up and started hitting my back, until I finished coughing.

"Is there something your hiding from me?" he questioned, as he furrowed his eyebrows together and stared deep into my eye. I quickly shook my head.

"I raised you for 11 years, I think I can tell when your lying. Tell me now!" he said with no trace of emotion in his face. He kept staring at me, if he keeps staring I'm gonna break. To late...

"Fine. I'll tell you. Irejectedmymatealmostthreeyeatsago" I said as fast as I could, hoping he wouldn't hear. He gets really mad about these kind of things.

"YOU. DID. WHAT!" he yelled.
"Reject her" I said as I gulped. My uncle is not someone you would want to mess with when he's mad, he nearly suffocated someone due to his short temper.

He slid his hand over his face and tried to calm himself down.
"Why?" he said once he calmed down. "Because she's not my type, she was weak, ugly and pathetic. I seriously don't want her as my mate, so I rejected her. Simple as that" I argued.
"No not simple. You better get her back, the goddess paired you two up for a reason, you know?" he said.

"Why? I don't even care" I argued.

'Keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day you'll actually believe it'
'who told you to talk, Riker" I mindlinked Riker, then blocked it.

"Are you even listening to me, boy?" my uncle said as he placed his hands on both my arms. I looked at him and nodded.
"And I take it, you haven't found your second mate yet" he said, I shook my head.
"Well then I'm afraid that if you haven't found your mate within 3 years of your previous mate, you don't have have a second one" he said as he went and sat back down at his seat, I turned to him and stared in confusion.

"So you're telling me that I'm stuck with Alexis" I exclaimed. Wow this day can't possibly get any better can it?

"Pretty much yeah. You either accept Alexis or you slowly die without your other half" he sighed and he left the kitchen. His words hit me like a hammer in the head. It's either having to sacrifice my life and live with Alex or die. Wow not a easy choice to make.

Well I guess I know which one to pick...

I ran up to my room and started writing a note.
Half of things I wrote are true but other not so much.
I'll hopefully give this note to Alex, somehow..... if I find her.......... Apparently my life depends on her now........

_____________________________________________________

IF this chapter gets 2 votes I'll update the next chapter.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW (I will follow back)

If there's any mistakes or any requests you want me to add into the story feel free to inbox me and I'll see you all in the next chapter.