Chapter Nine - Busy Mornings

The weekend had come and gone so quick. The weekend was packed full of awkward and embarrassing moments. Jack stayed over the whole weekend which was nice so Lily could get use to him. Ethan was still staying at my house, even though Kelly had called me to let Ethan know that she was moving back in with her Mum and Dad. He said he didn't want to go home because it reminded him too much of her. I think he needs to stop being a bitch and go home.

Lily didn't mind of course, she got to spend time with her uncle Ethan, much to Edward's dismay.

Lily learn't a lot about her uncles this weekend. Uncle Ethan was the more serious uncle and uncle Edward was the funny playful uncle who never really took anything too serious.

They started a competition where who ever made Lily laugh got 10 points. By the end of the night Lily was close to wetting herself and Jack and I had rolled our eyes so much it was starting to hurt. Edward decided to stay over and crashed on the couch.

Jack and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I had somehow forgot how funny he was because he always made me laugh like a little girl. Ethan and Edward were mean to him but he played it off like a champ. Things had taken a turn for the most awkward situation I had ever found myself in.

It was in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Jack and I somehow managed to have sex without waking up the whole house. We had become hungry after doing the...deed and without thinking, walked to the kitchen buck naked. We had been on such a high that we didn't notice the kitchen light on. We strolled in casually and there sat my daughter and my brother.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What the fuck!" Lily screamed as she looked up from her sandwich to see Jack and I naked in the kitchen.

"Oh my god! Cameron, what the fuck?" Ethan screamed as he looked over to both Jack and I. Ethan threw his hand over Lily's eyes, blocking her view of Jack and I. I threw my hands over my private areas and stepped in front of Jack to cover him. I could hear him mumbling a few curse words under his breath obviously embarrassed. We had all forgotten about Edward until he sat up from the couch.

"Holy shit!" Edward shouted seeing the scene going on in the kitchen. He stood up quickly looking away awkwardly moving to help Ethan shield Lily's eyes. Meanwhile I reached for the apron that was conveniently hanging on the wall next to me. The apron covered me and for that I was grateful.

"What are you guys doing up?" I asked in a embarrassed voice unable to make eye contact with either one of them.

"I would ask you the same thing but I have a fair idea. Why are you two walking around naked?" Ethan said hurriedly.

"I thought you guys were asleep." I said through gritted teeth.

"Lily had a nightmare and I woke her up. We both decided we were hungry so we came to make a sandwich. Now I've lost my appetite!" Ethan said sadly looking down at his sandwich.

"Who walks around naked with their kid in the house?" Edward asked angrily.

"This is so weird! I'm going to get changed." I growled angry at myself for being stupid. My poor baby saw her Mum and her Mum's boyfriend naked.

"Lily, we're really sorry." Jack said from over my shoulder. We walked backwards out of the kitchen and ran for the room once we were in the clear.

We did not hear the end of it. Ethan and Edward called Mum and Dad which added fuel to the completely embarrassing story. Dad gave Jack and I the stern warning about protection and its benefits. It was the most awkward thing in my life.

"Lily, get up! You cannot be late today I have a parent teacher interview tonight." It was half way through the week and we had been late every morning. Ethan was staying at mine, still not wanting to go home. Thank god I didn't have to deal with him all day. He went to work, then to the gym and sometimes the pub before coming home and chilling with Lily. He was such a mess and I didn't know how to deal with it. I was just going to wait until Caz got home, she would know what to say. Speaking of which I still didn't know how to confront her about me being a mother. Do I just wait until she comes around or do I call her and tell her when she driving over? Ugh!