Chapter 44 - Muva

"I'm going to kill him." I gritted out while holding Lily's face in my hands. 

Jack had moved Lily to face him. He inspected her nose closer. Edward had hurried over to us and pulled a chair for Lily to sit on. 

"Liam." I grunted in the direction to where I had last seen Liam sitting. He was already standing with his phone to his ear. "We can't let him slip away again." 

"Angela and Cecilia are here in Riversdale. They're going to go on the south road. They've called it in and back up is on the way. I'll take the north route that way he has no where to go. You take the West route. Lily was he in the same green car?" Liam asked Lily as he came to crouch in front of her. 

She nodded with tears streaming down her face. 

"You are such a brave girl, Lily. I promise we will catch him this time." Liam promised before making his way towards the exit not without giving me a look that spoke volumes of his determination to catch Bobby-Lee. 

I turned back to Lily who was already surrounded by everyone. Edward, Daniel and Dad were in doctor mode. They looked so focused and determined to do their job. 

"Cameron, what do you mean again? Has this happened before?" Jack's grip on my arm tightened when I didn't look him in the eye. 

"Ethan. Keys." I said while still staring at Jack. 

"You can't go, you're pregnant!" Ethan said back. 

"GIVE ME YOUR KEYS! NOW!" I gritted out turning to stare at him hard.

"Cameron, no!" My Mum said from where she was sitting next to Lily trying to comfort her. 

I stared at Ethan, pleading with my eyes to give me his keys. He could see it in my eyes that this was something I had to do. 

"I'll drive you." He said finally. 

I made my way towards the exit. 

"I'm coming too." Jack said as he came up behind me. 

"NO! Stay with Lily, she needs you." I shouted at Jack. He looked at me hurt with his eyebrows furrowed. 

"What about you? Do you have to do this?" Jack asked back softly his voice holding so much emotion.

My chin wobbled and my eyes filled with tears. "I have to finish him." 

I made my way to the exit and watched as Ethan pulled up to the curb right in front of me. I pulled the door open and saw Walter and Damon sitting in the back seat. 

"What are you two doing?" I asked as I jumped in. 

"I just came for a ride." Damon said casually. 

"I need to protect my god-daughters honor." Walter said seriously before looking out his window.

A silence had come over us. Ethan drove fast and before long we had made it onto the open road. I starred intently in front of me for any sign of a green car. We had been driving for 10 minutes and there was no sign of him. Just as I was starting to think we had lost him again, as we rounded a corner I saw his green car. 

"THERE HE IS!" I yelled as I pointed at the green car that was speeding also. Ethan stepped on it and before long we were trailing right behind him. "Pull up next to him!"

As we did so, Bobby-Lee pulled the middle finger to me. "PULL OVER!" I shouted out the window to him. 

"SHIT!" I looked to the road and saw Liam blocking the road ahead with Cecilia and Angela parked up at the other possible exit. I could tell Bobby-Lee wouldn't pull over so in an instant I grabbed the steering wheel and pulled it so we bumped Bobby-Lee into the ditch. I let go of the wheel and Ethan tried to gain control of his truck while slamming on the brakes. The truck did a one eighty spin and came to full stop facing the direction we had just come from.