Chapter 32 - Explanations

Edward stared at Sasha, his vision obviously blurring as he blinked multiple times. I swung around in my chair and signaled to Lily to take the baby to her room.

Edward was brought out of his shock and turned to see a baby. Edward eyed the baby hard and then his facial features changed.

"Why would you keep him away from me?" Edward asked barely keep his cool. Lily carried on walking and entered her room quietly.

"I don't know I was scared." Sasha explained.

"Scared! You were fucking scared! You kept my child away from me because you were FUCKING SCARED!" Edward yelled as he stood up hurriedly causing his chair to tip over and crash on the ground with a bang.

"Edward." Ethan said in warning.

"You wormed your whoring ass into my bed and you got pregnant so I would what, be with you?" Edward spat venomously.

"Edward!" I exclaimed.

"I beg your pardon! You came to me, not the other way around! Samantha rejected you and then you came for me! How dare you!" She stood up tears welling in her eyes as she looked at Edward in defiance. "Well now you know." She pushed her chair back and went to walk up the hallway when Edward grabbed her arm and pulled her back roughly.

"EDWARD!" We all exclaimed as Sasha tried to pry her arm out of Edwards grasp.

"Let go your hurting me!" Sasha screamed as tears rolled down her face. We had all stood up before that and Ethan grabbed Edward by the neck and put him in a choke hold. Jack pried Edwards hand off of Sasha's arm, while Damon stood infront of Sasha and watched as Edward tried to struggle out of Ethan's choke hold. Jack took Sasha's hand and directed her to the guest bedroom where she could calm down.

"Calm down, Edward!" Ethan yelled while Edward struggled against Ethan's hold.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME! GET THE HELL OFF ME!" Edward screamed in frustration.

"Stop struggling, dammit!" Ethan said back. Within a matter of a few seconds Edward stopped struggling and broke down crying. Edward dropped to the floor and cried while Ethan held him tightly. "It's okay bro. You allowed to be angry." Ethan whispered soothingly.

I was standing next to Damon, who reached out and pulled me into a hug. I didn't realize I was crying until Damon whispered for me not to cry.

"I better go and check on Sasha." I whispered to Damon who placed a loving kiss on my forehead. He really was like another brother.

I walked up the quiet hallway and entered the guest bedroom. Jack stood with Sasha crying on his shoulder while he rubbed gental circles on her back.

What a fucking day!

I went to check on Lily and Noah but I couldn't find her in her room. It wasn't until I heard quiet sobs coming from the closet did I realized she was in there. I turned the knob gently and pulled the door open slowly. The scene before me could've made a person with a frozen heart cry. Noah slept on Lily's lap. Lily had placed her hands over Noah's ears so he wouldn't hear the yelling. Lily had tears running down her face and she looked up at me frightened.

"Lily, its okay. Everything is going to be okay." I said as I knelt down in front of her and pulled her into me.

We sat in Lily's closet for what felt like hours. Lily had stopped crying a long time ago and somehow had fallen asleep. I couldn't sleep. I had too much on my mind. I wanted to stay in this dark comforting place in my daughters room, holding baby Noah and Lily while they slept peacefully.

I knew I should get out and go and deal with Sasha and Edward, but I just wanted to stay in this quiet bubble for just a little while longer. Everyone's emotions were on high and I didn't want to deal with all that yet.

I jumped back slightly at the light that blasted through from the opened closet door. I looked up and was greeted with the faces of Edward, Sasha, and Jack. I looked back at them with a tired smile. I placed my index finger to my lips to signal for them not to make any noise. Edward had knelt down in front of me slowly, his eyes enchanted by Noah's beautiful sleeping baby face. He turned slightly to get the okay from Sasha to pick him up. She nodded her head with a easy smile.

So I guess they had talked and made up while I was sitting in the closet. Yay! Once Edward had hoisted a peacefully sleeping Noah from my arms, Jack had crouched down to lift a snoring Lily. I stood up slowly and embraced Sasha. We turned and watched Jack put Lily into bed and Edward sitting in Lily's desk chair staring wonderingly at Noah.

It was a beautiful sight, indeed.