Chapter 33 - CRAZY

The whole Edward being a Dad ordeal had simmered down after yesterdays explosion. Obviously, Mum and Dad had been informed and were unimpressed when they heard about Edwards behaviour. Caz was beyond happy and even insisted that she babysit so that Sasha and Edward can go on a date to "discuss things". She is definitely rooting for Sasha and Edward to get together. As uncomfortable as it would be for me, I have to admit that they would be perfect together.

"Mum, I've run out of pads, do you have any?" Lily shouted from her room. I was shuffling around the kitchen, trying to get Sunday lunch ready for everyone , so that Mum and Dad could come around and meet their grandchild. Lily was, understandably worried that Mum and Dad wouldn't care about her any more now that they have a "biological" grandchild. I explained thoroughly that Nana and Papa love her as they would Noah. I don't think she believes me, she's waiting to see them today to see if they treat her differently, I'm waiting to see how this goes also.

"Have a look in my drawer." I said absent mindedly. I pulled out the last batch of cupcakes from the oven and took them over to the cooling tray. I picked up a cupcake that I had just frosted and bit down into the soft fluffy centre. I walked over to the shopping list stuck to the fridge and added 'pads'. Now, that I think about it I haven't had to top up my sanitary pad collection in a while. When was the last time I had my period? I hurried to my room and ran to my bedside draw where I kept my diary. I flew back a couple of weeks to find that my period hadn't come on the 12th like it always does. I turned back another month and I still hadn't drawn a picture of a shark. The shark is my symbol for the day I get my period. Nothing. OMG!

I ran to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror, lifting my shirt to examine my tummy. OMG, its definitely grown! How have I noticed not this? My never ending need for food, my constant need to pee, my extreme horniness! FUCK! When! How! WHAT!

"JACK!" I yelled as I hurriedly pulled my shirt down and ran to find him.

"Yeah? I'm outside." He yelled, his voice sounding faraway. He was walking up the stairs without a shirt on. Who doesn't wear a shirt while mowing the lawn? Why was he doing this to me?! "What is it babe?"

"I-uh-I have to go somewhere, I'll be back soon." I said not looking him in the eye.

"Cam, people are going to show up soon, whats so important you have to go now?" Jack asked knowing I was hiding something.

"ITS IMPORTANT!" I yelled back angrily while running to get my keys. I pulled the front door open and revealed Dan and Caz. "CAZ, you have to come with me! Lily, help your Dad set up!" I yelled over my shoulder. Daniel gave us a funny look and walked inside the house.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Caz asked slowly. The car ride was quiet and Caz had only started talking when I pulled into the Supermarket.

I paused a really long pause and looked at the shop then looked down at my hands. "I might be pregnant."

"WHAT?!" Caz asked looking down at my tummy in shock. "How in the hell did you manage that?"

"Well, Caz, you know when a man loves a woman, HOW DO YOU THINK IT HAPPENED?!" I yelled back in frustration.

"That's why you've been eating so much! Dan noticed it at the batch last weekend, you were eating like a rugby prop!" Caz explained.

"Caz, I can't be pregnant! OMG this is too much!" I exclaimed as I sunk deeper into my seat.

"Look, the faster you go and buy a test and pee on the stick, the easier this will all be." Caz said as she tried to soften her voice.

"Caz, bearing my own children has never been my dream. Bloody hell, Lily was an infatuated impulsive thing with Bobby-lee. I-I-I'm on the verge of a mental break down." I said gripping at my hair.