Chapter 41 - Déjà Boo

It was as though time had repeated itself, I was in this exact same spot that I was in last year. 

I was trying to get in between my Mother and a biker lady, who my mother so eloquently called a 'Two-Bit whore' after the biker lady had accidentally bumped into me. The lady had apologised but my mother had had one too many drinks and saw red the instant the biker lady's shoulder connected with mine. 

She had turned up with my Aunt Debbie and Aunt Sheila, they had decided that they deserved a night out as well, much to my annoyance. 

I honestly just wanted a night out with the girls and a quiet drink, and maybe a lap dance from the guy at the bar who kept looking over to our group. Was that so much to ask for?

Now here I was in the middle of a shoving fight, not to mention my Aunties getting in on the action. I was pregnant and trying to escort my mother out of the same pub that my sister got kicked out of last year. 

Like Mother, like daughter I guess. 

Caz and the girls were no help whatsoever, they were chanting the word 'Fight' and egging my mother and my crazy Aunts on. It was like living Caz's Hens night all over.  

"Come on, you ugly toe rag! No one pushes my daughter and gets away with it!" My mother shouted. 

"Oh Mother ENOUGH! I'm fine!" I shouted as the pub had become increasingly loud at the commotion that had taken place in the middle of the pub. 

Patrons had formed a circle and I had become stuck in the middle of three biker ladies and my mother, aunt Debbie and aunt Sheila. 

The biker ladies didn't necessarily look bigger in any way but they did look meaner and my mother just looked like a tragic mess, honestly a hard enough push from one of the ladies and my mother would go flying and land on her arse. This was no fair fight. 

I looked over to the bouncers to see if they were going to advance and stop whatever was about to happen but saw that they had pulled out there cameras to video the pending fight. I made a mental note to send someone from work to investigate these bouncers. 

"Cameron, get out the way love, I don't want you to get hurt." Mum said as she dramatically tied her hair up into a high pony tail.

"Mum, don't do this! This is ridiculous! You might break a hip." I tried to reason. 

"Cameron, MOVE!" Mum growled as I stood right in the way of the biker lady who my mother called a two-bit whore. I backed away and in an instant my mother and the biker lady had grabbed onto one another and wrestled each other on the ground. Aunt Debbie advanced and got into a boxing stance as biker lady number two came at her. Aunt Sheila ran and immediately got biker lady number three into a head lock and was giving her blow after blow of uppercuts. 

Caz and my group of hens night attendees all had their phones out and were cheering loudly. I stood and watched on in embarrassment. 

I hurried over to Aunt Sheila to get her to release the head of biker lady no. 3 but she didn't see me approaching and when her elbow went up my nose was on the receiving end. I stumbled back and looked to see that Aunt Sheila hadn't even realised she had hit me. I saw that the lady had managed to get herself out of the head lock and super woman kick aunt Sheila in the tummy. Aunt Sheila stumbled back and rushed towards the women before tackling her to the ground. 

My Mother was still on the ground wrestling, but had blood on her face which I saw was from a cut on her eyebrow. 

Aunt Debbie had gone straight for hair pulling and she too was landing some good upper cuts to biker lady no. 2.