Surprise

(Lilly's POV)

It's Saturday. Exactly a month ago me and Spencer moved in to his apartment. Spencer called me yesterday and told me to come into work today. I have no idea why. All I wanted to do today was sit at home. I hope they don't know it is my birthday.

Then Garcia walked in with about 6 massive bags of stuff (i know what Garcia's like I bet she was only asked to get 1 bag). She didn't look at me she just walked straight into the conference room followed by the rest of the team except Spencer.
He walked over to me and I looked at him. He put his hand in mine and pulled me towards the conference room door. We stopped outside.
"Sorry" he said to me as he pulled me through the door.
"SURPRISE!!!!!" they all shouted. They had balloons and presents and cake.
I looked at Spencer and he said "it wasn't me it was all Garcia's idea when she found out it's your birthday".
I hugged each one of them in turn and gave Spencer a little kiss.
Then they sung happy birthday and we had some cake.

I decided I would open the presents at home, I wanted to sit and enjoy them in peace. Everyone else agreed with me so there was no issues.

Then I thought of the rest of the day... I don't like a lot planned. Actually Spencer won't have a lot planned because we may get a case. Thank goodness for work. Not many people can say that, can they? LOL!!!

"Hey, do you want to go out for dinner later?" Spence asks me with a hopeful yet embarrassed look on his face.

"Yeah that sounds nice." I say hugging him, "erm have you got much planned through the day?"

"I was going to leave that up to you but you can plan something if you like." he says with a worried look.

"That's fine, but you know how I am with choosing things." I say.

A/N-ok I will complete this chapter on a new chapter but I haven't updated in a while and I decided it would be would be a good idea to update.

STEPH X