Surprise part 2

(Spencer's POV)

I look at Lilly. She is so beautiful. She died her hair red the other day and it really suits her.

Then she looks at the door and draws her gun slowly. We all look at the door with confused expressions.

She walks slowly towards it with her gun pointed towards it.

"Lilly?" I ask.

"Ssshhh" she says, "stay here."

she walks out the door and closes it behind her.

We hear some struggles and then Lilly walks in pushing a man in front of her. She pushes the man on the floor and he looks at her.

"Look at him" she says pointing to Hotch who had gotten his gun out., "If I tell him I can get you arrested for multiple things. Unless you want to admit it." she says aggressively.

"Lilly what's going on?" I ask her in a curious and worried voice.

"Why don't you ask him?!" she says.

"Ok, I'll ask him. What is going on?" I turn to the guy on the floor.

"Fine I'll admit it." he says, then he just looks at me.

"Go on then." I say.

"I...I...I...am...was..." he mutters.

"He was stalking me. I knew that I was being followed I just never managed to catch him." she said looking at him with disgust in her eyes.

"Is this true?!?!?!?!" I say with anger building up.

"Reid!" Hotch said to me looking at me.

"Sorry sir" I say.

(Mans POV)

I look at Miss Lilly Knight. Then I look at the guy who just spoke. He was quite defensive. Then another man said "Reid" so I'm guessing the man that was defensive is Dr Spencer Reid. Miss Knight is going out with Dr Reid from what I can gather from her photos on Facebook and Kik.

To be continued.
A/N-My bestie asked me to update so I did but I don't know what to write next but will finish it. Follow her on pikachusykesmeowth