quick update.

so, as you can see, this isn't a chapter update. but don't worry, that will be up later today as originally planned no need to worry.

i know some people dont tend to read my authors notes, i dont really blame you and some of you all may not even read this and that's fine. it's nothing too important, but it is some stuff that i either think you should know or want your help on.

first things first, if you don't know we've hit kind of the midway point with chapped lips right now. this is important because i've actually almost finished writing this fic, meaning i may start posting chapters faster for you all thus bringing the end closer. i have a lot of ideas for what i want to do next, but i wanted to see how you all feel about them.  

one of these things being my next fic.

i am a multiship person, i read it all and even write it all and a few ideas i have here are all different pairings. i'm not going to explain too much about what each fic is as i want to wait until its all narrowed down for me to finally ask you all what you would prefer. so for now im just going to ask what ship do you guys want it to be?

a) mashton. michael clifford and ashton irwin.

b) cake. calum hood and luke hemmings.

c) lashton. luke hemmings and ashton irwin.

d) muke. michael clifford and luke hemmings.

you can pick one, even all of them if you want, just comment on which ever ship you prefer and hopefully that'll help me narrow this all down.

second off, if you don't know i have an ao3 account (meaning an account on archive of our own) there i post one shots mainly, and later maybe some fics i have here. the reason im saying this is because encase any of you like my writing and want to read more that isn't in such a structured format as a fic, then you may enjoy my one shots a little more.

so far i have muke, lashton and cashton chilling out over there and maybe a cake one shot by the end of the week since im writing it as we speak. 

if you want to read any of that stuff my user name is wetshoes as it is here.

thank you guys for reading, please comment and tell me what you think for the ships and maybe i'll see you on archive sometime? the next update will be up later in the day, it's currently two for me so it'll be up this evening probably and i'll delete this soon after or in a day or so. 

anyways, until then my lovely readers

-rachel x