Rosemary Fernandez

Age: 16

Appearance: Rosemary has red hair like her mother's and red-ish brown eyes. She's kind of tall for her age and don't let her innocent appearance fool you! She'll kick your ass!

Guild Mark: Red, just above her outer left ankle.

Magic: Crystal control is one that she enjoys using but doesn't use the most. She carries many different coloured crystals in her bag that  all do different things. Energy manipulation is the thing that put her in the big leagues. Being able to spot magic in its tracks and shot it back at the enemy. She is also able to steal small amounts of magic energy from others.

Personality: Takes her career as a Mage seriously but mostly love kicking people's asses. A lot like her mother, she was feared of at first but now she has many close friends(who still Definitely fear her). As said in the picture; has huge magical potential that puts her in the eyes of mages all over the planet. "Holding back" isn't in her dictionary.

Friends: She's extremely close with Nova Dreyer although she's two years older. Also does a lot of things with her brother. And is good friends with Rin Fullbuster and Luna Dragneel.

History: Ever since she was little, she's looked up to her big brother Reiki, even though he kind of looks up to her now. The ability to manipulate others magical energy made her feared and she felt like an outsider but Nova Dreyer was the first one to except her for her. She started practicing swordsmanship with her mother about 3 years ago.