Chapter Two - The Night where it began

Rin's POV

Me?? Paired with Rosemary...???? This is gonna be bad. I'm gonna end up stripping in the middle of the forest and getting bug bites all over! And Rosemary is gonna see me strip! I don't know if I could get through the night with out falling in the river and making a complete fool of my self. Note to self: Avoid river.

Rosemary's POV

I don't know what my mom is trying to do here but I'll have to cope. I head back down to the guild to find Layla, Happy and Carla's daughter and Luna's exceed dumping out my crystals and sorting through them. "Layla!" I yell, running across the guild but I was too late. She had touched one of the red ones, causing her to be thrown back into the wall.

"You should have warned me..." She groaned and I just snatched up my bag. "Well you shouldn't have gone through my stuff!" I hiss at her and March out of the guild. I walk out on to the street and look left but not right and end up crash landing into someone and we both end up on the ground.

I rub my head and groan and look around me. Great... My crystals are everywhere... A couple under a tree of there, some in the dirt and grass and I think there's one even in my boot. "I'm so sorry! I should have been looking where I was going...." A boy declares, putting out his hand.

My vision clears and I finally see who it is. Akatsuki Eucliffe. "Oh hey, Akatsuki..." I say as he helps me to my feet. I brush my self off and smile at him. "What are you doing in Magnolia?" I ask as is start scavenging for my crystals.

Akatsuki just stares at me, looking like he drew a complete blank on who I am. I'll just play along till he gets it. "Here! I'll help you..." He starts piling the stones in my bag. Once we're done, I sit on the ground and take off my left boot and dump out two crystals... Wow.... How did I not feel that?

Akatsuki stares at my guild Mark on my ankle, finally working out in his brain who I am. "You're from Fairy Tail..." He whispers just loud enough for me to hear. "I'm sorry... What's your name again?" He asks and I just laugh. "Rosemary..." I grin at him, slipping my boot back on. "Rosemary Fernandez? Royal Fairy Rosemary?" He asks in shock. "We've met before at the guild hall you know..." I laugh at him and start heading out. "Oh well... Sorry for crashing into you!" He yells after me. "Rin and Storm are both in the guild hall if you're looking for them!" I call and walk away.

Now I'm drawing a blank on where I was going! Darn Akatsuki... I sigh and head to the sweet shop.

*Later that night...*

"Okay! Cmon everyone! Let's head out!" Nova calls as we stand in front of the guild hall. We split up and head to our designated areas. Me and Rin set up in the forest, not to far from the river. Rin looks extremely nervous but I try to put him at ease.

"So, how did Akatsuki's visit go?" I ask, turning to him. He thinks for a second. "We watched a movie and he said he ran into you..." He smiles nervously, trying his best not to strip. He's gripping the edge of his shirt, fighting the urge.

We're interrupt by a loud thud coming from a couple meters away. I can't see what it is from here so I decide to go check it out. "W-wait, let me come with you..." Rin sputters and I Shake my head. "I'm a big girl. I can take care of my self..." I smirk and walk off towards the sound.

Nova's POV

Did I honestly have to be paired up with Gale? Of all people. We sit on roof of a building in the centre of town. Gale is drawing on the roof with a light pen. "When are you going to tell your parents you Can and do use script magic...?" I ask, squinting at him. He just shrugs and keeps writing the enchantment. Once finished, the runes glow, creating a force field around the roof. "Now we can see them but they can't see us..." Gale says, dusting of his hands. "I guess you can be useful sometimes..." I mutter and sit down and watch the city.

I can hear him, Gale behind me trying to the sneak attack on me. He's been trying since we were kids to no avail. He goes to strike me with a silver blast but just absorb it through my back and turn around and grin, my eyes a silver colour. Gale swears at him self. "Dang it! I thought I had you!" He yells loud enough for the whole block to hear us.

"Oh shut your trap!" I flick my wrist and shot a strip of metal at him and over his mouth, silencing his yelling. He just tries to yell at me some more. Finally break free, he glares at me and just sits down. "Quit pouting, you know I'm stronger than you, so get over it..." I smirk at him and continue my watch over the city.

Rosemary's POV

"Hello? Anyone out there?" I yell into the trees to no response. I walk closer to the river and look up and down the beach and see something a little ways down. A girl...? I run down the sand and kneel down next to her. She can't be older than 13 years old. She has white hair and is wearing a petal themed outfit. But she's on the ground, unconscious. "Hey! Are you alright?" I shake her but she doesn't respond. It looks like she's breathing though...

What's in her hand....? I crawl to the other side of her and examine the thing in her hand. It looks like staff or something... It's gold twisting metal and at the top is a big glittering Gem stone. I slowly pick it up and touch the stone carefully.

I feel a change in the eternano in the air and a pulse of power. All I can hear is my own and heart beat and my self falling into the sand.

Rin's POV

Rosemary has been gone a while? Should I go check on her or will she think I'm too clingy? Oh my god this is so frustrating!!! I stripped the moment Rose left and now I'm stalking through the forest, contemplating what to do. She's probably in trouble... I'll go check on her...

Back to Rosemary!

"Reiki! No!" I yell to my brother, tears streaming down my face. "Do it now..." He coughs. "It could kill you..." I cry. "That's a risk I'm willing to take..."

I wake up in shock and look around my surroundings, I'm still be the beach, but what happened... I look the side to see a girl sitting next to me. Staring at me intently. Wait. She's the girl that was passed out on the beach! I try to speak but I feel too weak.

"No. Don't talk. It will only exhaust you more..." She says softly and I just give her a small nod. "I'm surprised, you not onlysurvived a blast from my gem, but also recovered so fast..." She says, putting a wet cloth on my forehead. I just stare at her. Is that what it was? That gem on her staff. "Who are you? You must have great magical power to be able to heal your self that fast..." She asks, helping me sit up against a tree. "Rosemary Fernandez..." I croak. The girl just gawks at me. "The Royal Fairy Rosemary? No way... You're from Fairy Tail? I'm such a huge fan..." She says in awe. "I'm sorry for- wait what? You're not from some village I destroyed... Huh. That's a first. You're kidding though right?" I ask and she just stares at me, the look of wonderment in her eyes.

"Oh... You're serious... Well thank you... Could you hand me my bag?" I ask, blushing a bit. The girl just nods and gives it to me with out hesitation. I dig through until I find a white Crystal. "This is one of my last ones... I'll have to go to Wendy soon for more..." I sigh and press the Crystal to my temple and it begins to grow, healing my head injury. "Much better..." I look at the girl and smile. The Crystal crumbles to dust and I throw it in the river.

"Y-you have healing Crystals? I heard a Fairy Tail wizard had accomplished making them but I never would have guessed it was you..." She says, still in awe. "Me and Wendy Marvell did it actually... Wendy The Sky Dragon Slayer..." I smile at her And she just has a loss for words. "You're just blowing my mind right now..." She gawks, shaking her head. "What's your name?" I ask her and she bites her lip, I'm assuming she doesn't want people knowing her name. "Cyrine... Cyrine Geminel. But to most, I'm The Crystal Siren..."