Nash Dragneel

Age: 18

Appearance: He has blonde hair like his mother's. But he has heterochromia, meaning each eye is a different colour, Brown and Amber.

Guild Mark: Orange on upper right arm.

Magic: His Celestial Magic from his mom is something he uses more in hand to hand combat. His mother gave him 5 keys when she thought he was ready and he will inherit the rest eventually, the keys were; A different 'Pleu', Scorpio, Taurus, Sagittarius and Horologium. Lucy promised that they would see her all the time. His gun magic is like any other gun magic, he can summon different guns at an adequate requipt rate. He also received his own Fleuve d'étoiles on his 16th birthday.

Personality: Easily triggered emotionally and easily irritated. He loves TV the most and likes to write like his mother. Easily embarrassed and very forgetful.

Friends: Reiki, Luna and Gale

History: Not much exciting things. Which is surprising considering that he lives with Natsu.... But the basics is that he always though he was the looked down upon in his family.

________________________

Okay, okay okay! I didn't plan for there to be this many introductions but I swear! Only one more then the story shall begin!

Hugs and kisses
-Jlaicecream