Chapter one- The Bet

Sixteen years ago, 6 Fairy Tail mages sat at a table in the guild hall. One was Erza Scarlet, along side Jellal Fernandez. And across the table was Lucy Heartfillia, Natsu Dragneel, Juvia Lockster and Gray Fullbuster. All 3 woman were pregnant.

"Place your bets..." Erza said before taking a bite of her strawberry cake. The table became an uproar. "She's totally gonna fall in love with Juvia's" Juvia yelled at Lucy and she just shook her head. This bickering of who's child is going to end up with who went on for hours until Erza finally came up with a conclusion.

"Can we bet on that?" She said as calmly as possible. All 6 adults put in 20 dollars on what they think will or will not happen.

"In no way are we going to interfere on their decisions right?" Lucy demands, standing up with difficulty. They all nod but they all know they're lying

§ § § § §

Rosemary's POV

"Get your ass outta bed. We're leaving!" I hear him yell into my room. "But Reiki....! My bed is  so nice and warm...." I groan, curling into a ball. "Mom and dad are already there! Let's go..." He hear him take a couple steps closer. "Don't you-" I start, opening my eyes but it's too late.

Reiki has me wrapped up in my blanket, carrying my on his back. "Nuh uh!" I yell, thrashing as he carries me. No time like the present to test it out... I take my hand and put it on his shoulder and stuck all the energy out and laugh as it goes limp and I'm able to escape. "Haha!" I scream and run to my room, slamming the door.

I can hear him yelling from the living room, trying to get feeling back to his arm. I change into clothes while I have the chance. A green tank top and dark blue jeans. I braid my hair to the side as usual and put on my jacket. I grab my bag full of crystals and walk out.

I laugh at Reiki sitting there waiting for me to bring feeling back to his arm. "Let's go! I'll do it on the way!" I yell as I run out the door and into the streets of Magnolia.

Reiki follows close behind me. I poke his arm, giving him a big shock and putting the eternano energy back in his arm. He stretches it and scowls at me. "When did you learn that?" He scoffs at me. "Last week on a mission! It's actually really fun! You can just walk up to the bad guys, tap em' on the head and watch them fall! It's only temporary of course!" I laugh as I navigate my way through the streets.

Me and my brother gain a lot of stares because of our resemblance to our mom and our own reputations. We got the name 'The Royal Fairies' because of our mom, Titania. It's quite fun when the bad guys recognize you!

I burst into the guild. "Don't fret! I am here at last!" I yell but barely get any response. "Like I thought..." I laugh and walk over to where Nova and Luna are sitting. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Reiki didn't wake me up..." I sigh, dropping my heavy bag of crystals on the table in plopping in my seat. The two girls just smile at me.

Oh! I didn't notice Rin sitting right there! He just blushes at me, I know he's fighting the urge to strip and I know it's gonna happen anyway. "W-what's in that bag rocks...?" He sputters. "Yeah, actually. Crystal rocks..." I smirk at him and he just looks like he wants to hit him self. "Well.... I should go see Reiki..." He says quickly and then run off across the cafe.

"Well that was interesting..." Nova says with a laugh. "Yes, very..." Luna says as seriously as possible. We all just burst out laughing.

"Listen up everyone!" My mom, Erza Fernandez yells from the second floor. She's the guild master. I never got to meet Makarov, I heard he was amazing.

"I need all the Next Gen teams in my office!" She yells down. They refer to us as next Gen, cause apparently their Generation was so important. She goes into her office while all of us next gens stand up.

"I wonder what this is about..." I whisper to Nova and she just shrugs. Once all of us are filled inside her office, we wait for her to speak.

"There was been rumours of a rough wizard around Magnolia lately and I want to you guys on watch tonight. They refer to her as The Crystal Siren. Don't ask me why. Cause I don't know..." She sighs and looks at all of us. "The watch teams are... Reiki and Nash by the guild hall, Rosemary and Rin in the eastern forest..."
After that, I didn't listen.

Me and Rin... What was mom trying to pull here...?

____________________

Bonjourno my fairy tail family! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I would write another one right now....! But it's like 4 in the morning and I'd like to not feel like crap tomorrow! Well! Don't forget to vote and comment. This is my first fanfic! So go easy on me!

Hugs and kisses
-Jlaicecream