Chapter Four - The Next Gen Mission

Rosemary's POV

One week... It's been one week since Cyrine joined the guild and our family. She has been staying with our family for the time being.

All of us next Gens are in my moms office. But this must be important because all our parents are here too. "Alright kids. We have a job for you..." My mom says, siting at her desk with dad standing next to her. "An S-class one to be specific. And I need all of you to go on it." All of us? How big is this mission to need a big group of Fairy Tails best wizards?

"What kind of mission is this for you to need all of us?" Nova asks, looking to her parents. It was no surprise that she made S-class, considering both her parents are. "A fight against people trying to grain magic... Anti-magic users..." Lucy says, holding Natsu's hand.

Anti-magic users? I've heard of one or two guilds in Fiore that are against the way we use magic... But how is there such a powerful on that they need all of us. Anti-magic user are people that use their magic to steal others powers and use it for them selves because they think the way we use it is wrong, but I didn't know the problem as gotten so out of control.

"Magicae Rebellio... A very powerful Anti Magic guild that has seriously gotten out of hand, needs to be taken out..." My mom says. Every since the 3 big Dark Guilds were wiped out, Anti magic has been the new dark guilds.

"Rosemary... We're putting in charge..." My dad says and I just laugh. "Why me? Why not Nova?!" I yell, staring at the parents in shock. "Your magic will be an important asset on this mission. And so will these..." My mom puts a small pouch on the table and I slowly pick it up and look inside. Wendy made me more healing crystals! I'll have to thank her when we get back. Dad also hands me a scroll with details on the job. I just nod and take a few steps back, next to Reiki.

"Mom, Dad...? Can Cyrine and Carly come? They've been training hard. We'll keep them safe! And Carly could really be useful on this job..." I say, looking down at the scroll. The group of parents look at each other as if they're communicating with out speaking. Finally, they turn back to us. "Very well. But keep them safe!" Mom says and motions for me and Reiki to come.

Mom has taken a liking to Cyrine since we found her, treating her like her own daughter. Carly is Wendy and Romeo's daughter. She gained Sky Dragon magic from her mom and it could be useful here, she's about Cyrine's age right now.

Me and Reiki both walk over to our parents and hug them. "Be safe, okay?" My dad whispers in my ear and I just nod and kiss his cheek. My mom's eyes water as she says goodbye. "My baby's first S-class mission!" She cries and I shake my head. "No it's not mom... Remember...? I went on that one with Nova and Reiki...?" I laugh at her as she remembers. "Be safe!" She yells after me as we walk out of the guild hall together.

I picked up Carly and Cyrine on the way and we head for the train station.

"Hey Rosemary!"

Rin's POV

"Shut it!" I yell at Sylvia, covering her mouth. "If you don't tell her... I will." She says into my hand. "I will! I will! Just not yet!" I yell at her as Rosemary comes over as we walk. She looked so pretty... Her red hair in its side braid, tied with a grey ribbon, she wears her yellow jacket. She looks at me with her hazel eyes, expecting me to say something. Oh yeah, Sylvia is the one that called her over here... But she's gone now... Of course.

"Sorry... Sylvia called you over than left..." I say quietly and she just smiles. I blush, thank goodness I'm already not wearing a shirt already... Or it would have been even weirder than it was already. "Oh, okay. I'll go talk to her then!" She smirks at me and walks off, her job scroll in hand.

God! I'm such a nervous wreck around her! Why? WHY? Wait! She's going to talk to Sylvia!? Crap!

Sylvia POV

Dang it! Rin caught me before I could blab! I just want her to know! Even though I have a sneaking suspicion that she already does. I sit on the train with a motion sick Luna and behind my brothers seats, they go on and on about boy stuff until I hear Luna's name come up. Peeking my interest, I lean forward, listening to their conversation. Luna is too sick to hear any of this so I have no need to worry.

"What should I do?" Rin whines, obviously about Rosemary. "Don't ask me! I'm in the same boat dude! Except with out being such a woos..." Storm says to him. In the same boat? Does that mean he's in love too? How did I not know this? I gotta know this stuff!

"Yeah... But Luna's a lot less intimidating than Rosemary..." Rin says sadly. "Okay. You got me there. Rose is pretty scary. Takes after her mother..." Storm admits. They haven't seen half of it! They've never seen Rose actually fight... Wait... Storm likes Luna... Storm likes Luna! STORM LIKES-! The last time I said it out loud but storm threw a hand over my mouth. "You were eavesdropping on us?" He demands and I just nod with a smug expression, I push Storms hand away. "Now I know both of your crushes! I'm so happy!" I grin, pointing at them. "We're watching you..." They hiss and sit it silence.

Luna's POV

I wake up to silence, Sylvia is reading a book and her brothers are remaining quiet which is strange. The train hits a bump and nausea washes over me. "Must find Carly..." I croak and try my best to crawl across the car, gaining stares from strangers. I collapse in front of Carly and Cyrine's seats. "Oh! Luna! I completely forgot about you!" Carly yells, kneeling down. She puts one hand on each side of my head. "Troia!" She chants and slowly, the sickness disappears. I sit up and look up at Carly. "Thanks... I'm glad you came along..." I say to her and crawl back to my seat.

Rosemary's POV

"You know he likes you right?" Nova asks, looking over the job scroll with me. "Yeah..." I say with a sigh. "Do you like him?" She asks and I roll up the scroll. That's a difficult question, though it should be. Did I like Rin Fullbuster? Yes...? No...? I really didn't know. "Honestly... I don't know. I mean, I did when we were kids but then we all started to train more and I didn't see him for weeks and my feeling just faded..." I sigh and look at Nova. "You think I'm crazy don't you?" I ask.

"Actually, I know you're crazy, but that's not why. And no. Not knowing your true feelings doesn't make you crazy." She says and I smirk at her. "You're just saying that because of Gale aren't you!" I point at her, grinning. "What?? N-no! I don't know what you're talking about!" She yells, waving her hands.

"Suurrreee... Say what ever you want but you know you love him... Maybe you two might end up on the same team" I say with a smug expression. I hear something fall and see an Exceed flying towards us. Cindy, one of Happy and Carla's kids and Luna's exceed. She's all white except for a blue patch over her eye. She lands in my lap and stares up at me. "Did you say something about love? Do tell..." She sits down and retracts her wings. I explain to her everything we were talking about and made her promise not to tell anyone anything. But now, as we all know now, all these secrets would implode with 2 days. "Okay. Well now, I've got some info for you..." She motions for me to lean over. "STORM LIKES LUNA!" I yell and instantly cover my mouth. What did I just do? The whole Fairy Tail group heard me...

One secret down, 3 to go... What have I done?