Chapter Eleven - Revealed

Carly's POV

Eddie and I have found our selves in a deep dark hole. If I look up, I can see the rim of it and the sun rays beyond. I groaned and brushed the dirt and rocks off.

"Eddie?! You okay?" I call out into the darkness to get a slight whine in response. I crawled over to the source and found Eddie lying semi conscious. "You okay buddy?" I ask softly. "Mhm... I don't think I can fly right now though."

"That's alright. We'll find another way out of here." I hold him tightly in my arms as I look up. "Okay... I can do this." I motivated my self. "I just gotta try not to die. That's all." I put one foot in front of the other and started to run across the small area. I leaped on to the wall ahead of me, launching off it with a gust of wind and land on the one across. I make my way to the top and pop out of the whole, rolling onto the grass.

Both me and Eddie end up sprawled on the grass. "Need some help?"

Freed!

Cyrine

My head was pounding from an unknown impact. The sunlight was too bright for my liking as I opened my eyes, but I had to see where I was.

It just looked like the forest, except I was tied to a tree, just great.

"Hello?~" I called loudly, hoping to gain attention. But hopefully not from the wrong people.

"Oh! Look who's awake!"

I whipped my head around, looking for the source of the voice. It was female. And familiar. That was only slightly reassuring.

Master Erza stepped into view, a smirk on her face and her arms crossed.

"What am I doing here? Did we loose already?" I questioned desperately, fighting against my ropes.

"Nah. You're still in the running. Just incapacitated for awhile. Along with Sylvia over there." She explained, gesturing to my right.

I looked over with quite a struggle because of my position, but soon saw Sylvia tied to a tree trunk just like I was, unconscious.

"So when will I be set free?" I sighed, giving up on escaping.

"When and if Rosemary gets past this round." Erza explained, sitting at the picnic table.

"And won't they notice Sylvia and I are gone?" I said, trying to get more comfortable in this awkward position.

"No. Not right away at least. Lucy sent Gemini in your place, and Laxus sent Mirajane in Sylvia's place."

I couldn't help but laugh and wish Rosemary good luck.

Rin

"What is your problem, Syl?" I demanded, looking beside me at the silent Sylvia in concern. She hadn't spoken one complaint in the last couple minutes and I was getting concerned.

She shrugged, chewing on her lip. That's when I caught it. In a split second, I had a vine threatening to strangle her throat.

"Who are you and what did you do with my sister?" I demanded and the clone looked genuinely baffled. "My sister goes on and on about lip care and one of her biggest pet peeves is those who chew on her lips. So let me ask again, who are you?"

The clone of Sylvia began to grin and I looked at them in confusion. "Very good, Rin. You were rather quick to figure it out!" I just about fainted when Mirajane's voice came out of Sylvia's body.

I stumbled backwards, leaning against a tree. "N-no way..." I sputtered, trying my best to get as far away as possible from the demon.

There was a poof and instead of Sylvia, it was Mirajane Struass in Sylvia's clothes.

"How unfortunate though. Everything must have been eager to fight me during the first round. I guess you were the one to steal the prize in the second." She said in her sweet voice.

"Why...? Why me?" I pleaded and ran for my life.

Rosemary

"You've been acting odd for a little while now," I commented to Cyrine. "Anything wrong?"

"No, no. I'm fine." She said with a nervous smile.

She looked like Cyrine, sounded like Cyrine, though didn't really act like her. "You know there's nothing to be nervous about." I said, looking her up and down, and noticed something.

"Where's your staff?" I questioned, getting skeptical.

All colour flushed from her face. "Oh, um. I must have left it back there." She stammered.

"If you were the real Cyrine, you would be long unconscious by now." I stated, reaching into my bag. "Who the heck are you?" I had a fire crystal in hand.

I heard a twig snap and whipped my head around to see blonde hair and then a familiar face. "A-aunt Lucy. What are you doing here?"

She grinned, twirling her spirit key ring around her finger. "Just keeping track of my spirits." She said and when I gave her a strange look, she gestured to Cyrine. Or what used to be Cyrine.

It was now two strange floating blue creatures, who I quickly recognized as Gemini. "Oh crap. I'm going to have to fight you aren't I?"

Lucy nodded, with Gemini now at her side. "Afraid so."

"And I'm not going to get Cyrine back unless I do?" I sighed.

"Afraid so." She repeated with a sly smile.

"Alright, Aunt Lucy. Bring it on."

A/N: I WOULD PUT SOME LONG PARAGRAPH ABOUT ME APOLOGIZING THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING, BUT IT DOESN'T EVEN MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE.

I AM SO SO SORRY. AND THIS ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD OF A CHAPTER, BUT AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER, I PROMISE. SHIT IS 'BOUT TO GO DOWN.

LOTS OF HATE,
JLAICECREAM