The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 2 (New)

• Dedicated to My2 little cousins xxx

Never underestimate a girl with a gun....

***

-

Tyler Welton:

"Oh and as far as first impressions go, I think you've failed."

I stared up at her. Yasmin had stopped kissing me and was staring up at her in shock. So this was my new bodyguard to be. She thought this whole thing was a joke. She actually wanted me to shake her hand while I was still in Yasmin.

She was beautiful though. She had deep purple eyes. I wonder if there contacts. She had long brown hair, which had been curled and twisted. Her gold hoop earrings were dangling beside her strong cheek bones. Her lip was curled up, holding back a laugh.

And I was sitting in my bed, naked. With a slut on me.

"Tyler Paul Welton. You disgusting boy. You." He pointed to Yasmin. "Get out. You." He pointed to me. "Get dressed." My dad interrupted the awkward silence, yelling at both Yasmin and myself.

I looked at Sarah. You could tell she was enjoying this.

"I-um, I kinda dumped Yasmin. We were j-just saying goodbye." Sarah laughed harder at that.

"Nice way to say goodbye. I don't think I'd every say goodbye to you."

I gave Yasmin my bathrobe that was near my bed, handed her her clothes and she ran out the door. Sarah started to clap.

"Bravo. Wonderful show. Mr Welton, your lad sure does screw every girl on two legs. He really is amazing. I mean, did you see the way he acted as though he cared. Lord, you'd be an Oscar winner!" She was laughing while dad was giving me the 'look', while glaring all at the same time. I had to suppress a smirk. He really hated me right now.

"Well Sarah, if you'll step outside so we can give Tyler a chance to get dressed. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to see anything." Sarah snorted.

"I wouldn't see anything if he was standing in front of me in his birthday suit." Sarah smiled at me one last time before leaving the room, followed by my father.

I got out of the bed, dragging the sheets with me into the bathroom. I smacked myself in the head, punishing myself for being so stupid. "Stupid, stupid, stupid! Your supposed to make a statement. Not let her see you doing it with some girl, while she watched. Idiot!" I slapped myself again in the head.

I grabbed some old blue jeans, a white v-neck and a black hoodie, quickly sprayed my hair with water and ruffled it. With a quick glance at the mirror, I nodded at myself and headed out to the hallway.

I was greeted by Sarah, who still looked amused.

"Ah, I see he is now clothed. Nice stunt there. You still failed the first impressions test. So who was that girl? Yasmin, your ex-girlfriend. You were stupid to break up with her for me. Quite sad really."

I smiled, trying to her side of humor.

"Yeah, I'm Tyler. You must be Sarah. Hey, if your ever in need of a good time, I'm-". Sarah pushed me over, her whole body force pushing my chest, while with her leg, she lifted mine from underneith me. I hit the floor, my back hitting the tiles first."Now, listen buddy. Try anything with me, and I will kill you myself. Got it?" She hissed at me, leaning over me. If she wasn't so damn hot, I'd have a boner by now.

I nodded slowly, my head pounding. "Ow, what the hell was that for?"

"For underestimating me." She smirked. I stood up, rubbing my head, glaring at her.

"I underestimate everyone. They usually don't go doing that thing." I waved my arms around like a maniac, but that made her laugh harder.

"Your an idiot, Tyler Melton. It is obvious you need a babysitter, not a bodyguard. Your just a big, ugly, baby."

I stomped my foot. Childish, I know, but I couldn't help it. "I am not a baby." She stood there for a moment, tapping her chin, staring into space.

"I'm sorry, your not a baby, your a tantrum throwing toddler, who likes to stomp his foot."

"You really are a bitch."

She smirked.

"Yeah whatever. Just remember, this bitch is going to save your life one day. So I'd be nice to me, or it'll be me who pulls the trigger. Got it."

Her expression turned serious.

"Whatever. What my dad's probably paying you, you'll never give up a job like this. And we have all your details. We'll track you down."

She smirked. "Nope, I am excellent at disappearing." She winked, turned on her heel, and started down the hallway towards the meeting room.

I didn't notice before, but she looked really amazing, not just her face. She was wearing blue skinny jeans, a blue hoodie and black boots. The was she walked was cocky, but confident. 'She's the entire package.' I thought. 'No, no, no. Lets just see if she can crack. Go man, move your feet.'

I picked up my pace, trying to catch up with her, though she was too fast. When I did finally catch up to her, she was standing in the doorway to the meeting room.

I peered over her shoulder. She was watching my dad, who was moving around the room, trying to get all the papers in order.

She turned her head and saw me peering over her shoulder, and before I could move, she lifted her shoulder up forcefully into my chin. I fell back yet again with a thud. "Ow!"

"Oh Tyler, Sarah, your here. Come in, sit, sit. Tyler? Why are you on the floor?" My dad scolded, sounding disappointed.

I heard her laugh, the annoying yet melody sound of it floating around me..

"Don't worry about it Mr Welton. Tyler was peering over my shoulder and I got a shiver, so I jolted and my shoulder hit him in the chin accidentally. My shoulder is actually sore."

"Oh, I'm so sorry for Tyler's clumsiness. Tyler, get in here and sit down. We have business to talk about." I groaned.

"Dad, she hit me on purpose! She even threatened me." Sarah laughed, waltzing in like she owned the place..

"Yes, I did threaten him. I threatened him just in case he gets in trouble. I said, that he better be careful, cause sometimes I don't like to risk my life for a person who is selfish and ignorant." My dad nodded, agreeing instantly. He certainly did like her.

"I agree. A perfect threat. I see you are already being very valuable." She nodded at my dad, turning to smirk at me. I pulled a face, which in response she flicked my ear.

I leaned over when my father wasn't looking, and whispered into her ear. "Watch out girlie. 'Cos I'm gonna have some fun, and your gonna be left heartbroken."

Sarah Michelle:

Tyler is a moron, and I haven't even started the job! And his father- he wants me so bad, he'll do anything, including blaming his son. Wow, I must have built up a pretty good reputation. He is willing to pay heaps!

I watched Mr Welton fiddle around with some of his papers, before placing them on the coffee table. "Now, Sarah. How will you protect me son when he is at school or at footbal practise? You know, day to day stuff." I smiled, clasping my hands together.

"Well Mr Welton. This is how it goes. I enroll at your son's school, taking the same or near the classes Tyler has. While he's at football, I'll try out for cheerleader, as they train at the same time and place. He doesn't have to hang out with me, though before long, I'd have wriggled into his friend group and settled in nicely." I grinned at Tyler, loving the horrified expression. "He'll go on with day to day life, as will I. Every Monday morning, I'll pick up my paychecks, give my reports and be on my way."

Mr Welton nodded, glancing at Tyler. Tyler was still horrified, though Mr Welton decided not to argue with him anymore.

I smirked. This was going to be fun.