The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 11 (Old)

It's Monday, the day.

Though, I guess I've already been through a battle. Little miss blondie gets on my nerves every second she can. I can tell you one thing, she's a pain in the ass.

For the past day or two I've tried to keep myself occupied, and away from blondie by going to the gym for two hours or swimming laps for an hour or two. And I repet I've tried. But no, she has to follow me everywhere because this is my fourth year and she has a lot to learn from me.

What a load of crap.

This morning, I slammed my fist on the alarm clock, causing it to break on the impact of my fist.

"Shit." I mumbled before swinging my feet out of the bed and stumbling to the bathroom, rubbing my eyes as I went. After I went to the toilet, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, pulling it back into a slick pony tail.

"YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPY, WHEN SKIES ARE GREY. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY!" A shrilling voice started singing in the hotel room, causing me to cover my ears, and run out to the noise.

It was blondie of all people, screaming the lyrics into the mirror.

"Blondie, what the hell?!" I screamed.

"Sorry, I have a terrible voice into the morning. Wait a second-" She coughed and grunted, before spiting into the nearest sink, which was the kitchen sink. "Here, listen now..."

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. So please dear, don't take my sunshine away." She paused. "My mama used to sing my that song whenever I was hurt or scared, like now."

"Does your mama know your here?"

She sighed.

"She's dead. Died protecting my dad. I live with my aunt, she knows. What about you Sarah?"

"My mum died to protecting my dad, though my dad dumped me. He's an ass."

She nodded, before turning bck to the mirror and fixing her hair.

"You know what, you and I are alike in many ways." She said out of blue.

"Really? I'm outta here."

She nodded as I turned on my bare heell and stomped back into the bathroom.

'Alike in many ways? No way in hell.'

I watched myself in the mirror, studing myself.

"Nope, it's not possible. I have decided, its not!"

"What's not?"

"You and I alike."

I heard her mumble something, but I chose to ignore it.

I turned back to the mirror and checked the clock on the wall. I still didn't know why there was a clock in here. Oh well, it was handy.

I had exactly two hours to get ready. I still had to go for a few laps in the pool, stretch and get in full uniform, weapons and all.

"I'm outta here for a while. Try not to get into trouble." I shouted out to blondie.

No answer.

"Blondie?"

Still no answer.

"Blondie you idiot where are you?"

Silence filled the room.

I started running towards the door, flinging it open and coming face to face with a very surprised Louise.

"Oh, it's you. I'm going to the pool."