The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 7 (New)

A/N: I have combined two chapters together to make Chapter 7. So if you've read this story before it had been edited, Chapter 6 and 7 are now chapter 7. Thanks for reading and please vote, comment and share. :)

-&-

"Sarah? Sarah. Wake up. Sarah." I felt somebody shaking me gently. The voice sounded tired and sore. I didn't want to open my eyes. "Sarah, open your eyes. The doctors have some news about Tori." Tori! She got hit by a car! "Sarah, you little bitch wake up!" I snapped my eyes open, and came face to face with Tyler.

"Ow, what do you want." I snapped back at him, pushing him a way. He didn't stumble. I must be really tired. My back was aching, as well as my shoulders, and I had a massive headache. It was dim outside.

"I'm sorry, I just thought you wanted to know about your little sister Tori. You know, the one that's here in the hospital." He added sarcastically.

I slapped him across the face.

"My sister got run over by a car, don't be sarcastic with me you prick." It was more an impulsive action than on purpose, though I was angry and sleep deprived. He ignored the fact I just slapped him.

"Geesh, you must be on your period." I raised my hand to slap him again but he held his hands up in defence, stepping back. "Sorry for pissing you off."

"You say sorry a lot." He shrugged.

"I guess I got to apologise for." I nodded.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He shrugged again.

"Thought you needed the support. And also my dad asked me to come over." I smiled.

"Thanks." He turned away, heading towards the cafeteria. "Yasmin? What are you doing here?" I looked past his shoulder, to see a girl with dark brown hair come rushing in, with her hand bag sitting on her arm, and her incredibly short skirt showing everything in sight. She had her sunglasses on top of her, head, looking around the hospital like a nut job. When Tyler called out, she looked this way. She smiled, rushing over to me. She gently pushed Tyler's arm to get past, completely ignoring him. He looked a bit hurt.

"Oh Sarah! I heard about it on the news, and came rushing over!" She hugged me, making my head throb again.

"It's on the news? News reporters are going to be poking into my private life, great." She looked at me sympathetically.

"It's okay sweetie. Is she going to be alright? Tori I mean. And you! You must be in total shock." I shrugged.

"I just woke up. I'm going to go see the doctor about her now. You wanna come? I could really use all the support. You know..." I trailed off.

"This is your time with her sweetie. Go go, I'll pick up some coffees."

"Wait wait wait. I thought you guys hated each other? You remember, the kiss blah blah blah." Tyler had a shocked look on his face.

"Nope, we found something in common. We just hate you." I replied.

"Ahh, the bitch is back."

-&-

"She'll be fine. She has a fractured arm and leg and a couple bruised ribs. She has a few cuts and bruises and she has some stiches on her forehead. She'll be able to return home in a day or two but she'll be sore. She's a very lucky girl, only escaping with a couple of fractures and bruises. If she was hit with a slightly bigger car, she would be in more series trouble. She's awake now, if you want to go speak to her. She's been asking for you all morning." The doctor smiled.