The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 4 (New)

• Dedicated to To my mum xxx

Never underestimate a girl with a gun...

***

Sarah Michelle:

I flounced straight up to him, grabbing his collar, pulling him in and closing the space between our lips. I closed my eyes, trying to look as real as possible, while trying to keep my hormones and disgust in check.

After a minute or so, I pulled back and smirked, his face full of surprised.

"Tyler! There you are! I had so much fun yesterday night! It's way better that you don't have that Yasmin girl hanging around. She is such a drab, just like you said. Anyway, I'll see you after lunch." I winked before hugging him.

"I said I was going to have some fun. This is only the start of it." I whispered in his ear. He shuddered.

I pulled back, planting a kiss on his lips once again, and flouncing off to the main office. I still could hear them whispering, pointing at me. I grinned and enter the office.

This was going to be interesting.

Tyler Welton:

She kissed me one more time, before flouncing off.

Instantly the whispers started.

'Are they dating?'

' What happened last night?'

' Who is she?'

' He called Yasmin a drab? He's in the shit.'

"TYLER!" A voice squealed over the rest. "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A DRAB! ESPECIALLY TO THAT SLUT. And to think we were going to have some fun. I guess it's over!" Yasmin came screaming through the crowd. When she reached me, she grabbed my collar and slapped me.

It was cold that morning, so when her palm connected with me cheek, it felt like belly flopping into a pool.

"Ow you bitch. You call her the slut. What the hell are you then? How many boys have you slept with? Huh? That's right, you can't count. Get a life Yasmin."

I shocked myself with my words, but I had wanted to tell her that forever. She stared at me, a expression so cold that even the Devil himself would have been intimidated.

"You are an asshole. Your going to get your heart broken, and I hope it's by her. Maybe she'll sleep with Brodie, your best friend, or dump you for another guy. Go to hell Tyler Welton." She stormed away, her girlfriends running after her.

"Dude, that was uncalled for. I mean come on, we know she's a slut, but that unnecessary." Brodie shook his head. He was dissing me, along with everyone else.

"Whatever Brodie. Your telling me I was harsh, maybe you should tell your girlfriend about Roxie. I'm sure she'd just love to know about her."

I watched triumphantly as De'on's eye's widened. Brodie glared at me. "You and your fucking damn lies Tyler."

"Have fun Brodie. Next time, you'll know who to back." I walked away just as De'on slapped Brodie. He looked as hurt as she did.

Oh well.

Sarah Michelle:

"Here you go Ms Michelle. I hope you have a nice first day here at Blair High."

"Thank you. Which way is..." I glanced down at my class schedule. They were pretty much all the same as Tyler's classes, except when he's doing football practise, I'll be trying out for cheer leading. 'God this is so stereo type.' I thought.

"Geometry. It says it's my first class." The receptionist looked at me from over her glasses. She smiled.

"Oh, it's over in the north building. Room 16B. Just wait a second..."

She rolled her chair over to the microphone. "Can Dylan Lane please come to the main office. Dylan Lane to the main office." She pressed the button one more time, turning the machine off and back over to me.

"Dylan likes to help out new students, you know, show 'em around. Though, word of advise, watch your mouth. She'll blurt out any secret in a heartbeat, thats the true reason she likes to help out the new students. Oh, speak of the devil and she will appear."

I turned around to a brown eyed girl. She looked around my age, wearing the same uniform was I was, though with fluro green and yellow hightops and pink and blue scrunchies lining her wrists.

"Whats with the all the fluro? I asked Dylan rudely, who's red hair was tied up with a bright orange scrunchie. She was chewing gum, eyeing me.

"Makes the uniform cooler. Better than the way your wearing it." I scoffed.

"The only way your uniform is better then mine, is because you won't get hit by a bus when I push you. He'll see you from a mile away." She completely ignored my last comment, turning straight to the receptionist. "What is it Ms Parker? I was busy talking to daddy and Mr Henium, you know, the principal Mr Henium."

Ms Parker put on a fake smile. "We have a new student here. Her name is Sarah Michelle. If you could be ever so kind as to take some time out of your busy schedule, to show her around. I'll tell Mr Henium that is why you were called."

Dylan snorted, before turning to me. She looked me up and down, smiling. "I like you. You got guts talking to me like that, since my daddy controls this entire school. I'm Dylan Lane. I'll help you around. Your the girl who just snogged Tyler Welton infront of the entire school, right? You left before you saw the fit Yasmin Miker had. Funny shit." She paused for affect. "So where you from? Around her? Or interstate?"

"Oh, I've lived here for a while, went the Louis High 'cross the river. Then my sister wanted to go here, and I was close to being expelled, so here we are. Though before this town, we lived in San Diego for a while." I shrugged like it wasn't a big deal. I had gotten really good at lying. A skill I wasn't proud of.

"No 'rents?"

"Nope, just me and my sister Tori." Her eyes widened.

"Lucky! My daddy wants to know where I am, every single time of the day." She shook her head. "So, what subject you got first?"

"Geometry. I kind of failed that last year." She smiled.

"Don't worry, same here. Though, my daddy don't know that. Paid some freshman to change my grade. Anyway, lets go. You've got a lot to learnt about this school. Especially who to snog and who to not."

I smirked. "Let me guess, Tyler's a person not to snog."

"Wrong."

***

Carley Rae Jepsen plays Yasmin-- How pretty is she? And have you heard her voice... :O Amazing!

Please vote and comment.