The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 6 (Brand New)- (Tori's Installment)

A/N: Hey there! This is a never before seen chapter of the female bodyguard, and the new chapter six! It is short, but it is Tori's instalment! Hope you all like and please vote, comment and share!

xx ThePoser

-&-

Tori's pov.

My eyes opened with a start as the thunder above me clapped loudly. I started up at the clouds, puzzled.

'What the?' I sat up, running my fingers through my blonde hair. It was a tangled mess. I looked around me, the place very familiar. It was the intersection at the end of my street. It was usually busy, with trucks and cars speeding along it. Though I was utterly alone, no noise other then the claps of the thunder up in the dark sky.

I got up, straightening my jeans and kicking the strands of grass that had stuck to my shoes. 'Where was I?' I flicked my hair behind my ear and shoved my hand in my pocket. No phone. Now that was weird.

The thunder was deafing as it started to pour. I screamed as the first drop of rain touched my arm and ran to the nearest tree. The rain was icy cold and I started shivering almost instantly. 'Where was Sarah? Where was everyone?' As soon as I thought of Sarah, she appeared in front of me. She was sitting on the curb, jacket tugged around her, her head turned away from me. The rain had stopped, so I slowly went over to her. "Sarah!" She didn't respond. I went to touch her shoulder, but my hand fell through. I screamed, backing away.

"My hand just went through her. Oh my god, what's going on?" I said, talking to myself.

"Well, we could answer that." A melodic voice called out behind me. I slowly turned around, tears springing to my eyes as I realised who they were. The woman was wearing a long, flowing white dress, while the man was wearing a suit.

"Mum! Dad!" I ran towards them, hugging them both tightly. I heard them laugh, enjoying the sound of my mother's soft laughter and my dads' throaty laugh. Years of smoking cigars did that to him.

I pulled back, smiling up at them. They looked amazing, alive. "Poppet, we've missed you, though we hoped we would see you again so soon." My dad looked at me sadly, my mum holding his hand, stroking it.

"What do you mean dad? I can see you! I thought I never would again. This is the happiest day of my life! I'm with you again." Mum smiled sadly.

"This may be the happiest of your life, but certainly the worst moment of Sarah's life." Mum gestured behind me. I turned and saw Sarah. She was crying. She wasn't crying before, was she?

"Mum, what's going on? She can't see me and my hand went right through her." Dad looked at me sadly.

"You don't remember do you Poppet? You were hit by a car. Your in-between worlds. We are here to help guide you to your right destiny. But it is ultimately your decision."

"What do you mean dad? 'In-between worlds'. I can't have gotten hit by a car. And what is my decision?"

Mum waved her hand and gestured behind my again. "Look."

I turned and gasped. There was a bunch of people suddenly there, an ambulance near a group of people standing around something on the ground. I couldn't see what it was. A man was talking to a police, crying, pointing at a bunch of different places. A woman in a uniform was trying to talk to Sarah, who was unsuccessful. "That's me on the ground, isn't it? Take it away, please."

"Your decision is whether or not you Return, back to your life, Sarah, the girl that took you in or to stay, move onto another way of life."

"You mean I wouldn't be able to see you if I Return? I would rather stay with you."

"Back it isn't your destiny sweetheart. And would you like to watch Sarah live in pain everyday over your death?" I was startled.

"You said death. This is really happening." Dad nodded, while mum smiled sadly. "I just don't want to leave you guys. Your my world."

"And your Sarah's world. Close your eyes honey. Imagine this never happened. We love you."

I hugged them one more time, tears running down my cheek.

I closed my eyes.