The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 10 (Old)

I landed in Brazil after an eight hour flight feeling groggy and jetlagged.

'Why the hell did they invent jetlag?' I thought angrily.

I met the other 24 people and we were all transported to a fancy hotel in the middle of Brazil. A plump lady with brown hair and blue eyes met us in the meeting room.

"Hello bodyguards. We'd like to say thank you for joining us in this years big event. We'd also like to thank you for risking your lives for the world leaders, once again for those who have been here before. So, as you have most likely heard, there is a massive meeting here with all the world leaders coming. A perfect target for terrorists, suicide bombers and such. So, as usual, it is your job to protect the world leaders. The meeting starts in two days, so get well rested and well feed, and I'll see you all on Monday. Have fun. Oh, and to see who your sharing a room with, just go to the main desk and they have all your names." She smiled before walking away.

"I am so nervous." I turned to the girl who had spoken. She had curly blond hair and blue eyes. She looked young and cute, with red cheeks and 'nerd' glasses. She noticed me and smiled. "Hi, I'm Louise. It''s my first time here." She held out her hand, but I ignored it.

I clicked my tounge. "Yep, I can tell." I turned back to my bag and rummaged through it, until I found my stack of cash. Grabbing a fifty dollar bill, I stuffed it in my pocket, before grabbing my duffel bag and heading to the front desk.

"Wait! You don't need to go there. I checked in already, and it said a Sarah was my roomate. And you look like a Sarah."

I closed my eyes before turning back to blondie.

"Ah huh. Are you sure you didn't see my bag tag or something?"

She blushed.

"So, blondie-"

"It's Louise. I- just, well yeah. How long have you done this for?"

I placed my hands on my hips. "3 years. Now listen blondie, this is serious business. Yu could get killed like that." I snapped my fingers. "So maybe you should just go home. I don't want another of my roomates killed."

I turned my back on her and continued over to the front desk.

"Hi, Sarah Michelle. Sadly, happy, cheery blondie over there says I'm her roomate. Please tell me she's wrong." I pleaded with him.

"Nope, sorry missy. Your with blondie over there. Sweet girl. Doesn't look like your type of friend though."

"Thanks." I grunted.

"Your welcome. Anyhow, here is your room key and you are in room 509 on the fifth floor. Just follow the arrows and your there. Oh, and you have to jiggle the key to get it to open. It's a bugger that key. Well anyway, I hope you have a pleasent stay on City Hotels. Have fun, with blondie."

"Yep, thanks for the advice Cheery Dan. Room 509, jiggle the key, have fun with blondie. Got it." I gave him a thumbs up with a fake smile, before stomping over to blondie Louise. She smiled when she saw me approching.

"Were roomies right! I can't wait. We have a lot of preparing to do, I just can't wait. And I have a lot of questions for you. Like-" She kept rambling on. I spaced out as soon as we got into the elevator.

I heard a ding and relised blondie had stopped talking.

"Yay, were here." I said sacasticly. I followed the arrows until I found our room. I jiggled the key before stepping inside. There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room, surrounded by fancy furniture and a fifty inch plasma hanging on the wall. I peered around the corner, and saw in another small room, there was a small single bed.

"I dibs queen." I yelled before collapsing on the bed.

"Oh, I don't mind. I like single beds better. More cosier." She smiled, before heading to the room.

It was quiet without her in the room.

'Now if only I could find a packlock for the door...' I thought as I searched for one under the sofa's.

"What are you doing?" A chirpy voice said behind me.

"Oh, looking for the remote. I thought you were going to get changed? And have a nap she said hopfully."

She giggled. "Nope. Ah silly, the remotes right here." She grabbed the remote of the coffee table and switched it on, jumping onto the couch. "I'm gonna watch cartoons."

"Can you put on the news?" I asked.m

"Nope. I think your a bitch." She said smiling.

"Whatever. I'm going down stairs to eat."

"Can you get me a roll or something?" She asked.

I smiled. "Nope. I think your a bitch too." I smiled bigger before walking out of the room and slamming the door behind me.

"That'll teach her. Nobody calls me a bitch." I thought out loud, before heading towards the elevator.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter this time. Can't really write alot of things in this part. I pinky promise action in the next chapter! The battle will begin :) please vote&comment! I promise I'll upload three chapters next week when I get back :) pinky promise again :)

Love ThePoser xxx